5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Guide to the iPhone
A brilliant guide and makes getting the best from your iPhone easy. Simple to follow and well worth the money. If you have an iPhone and need some help with some / all the features then buy this one.
Published on 30 July 2012 by Tims dad

2.0 out of 5 stars Put the basics firsrt...
As a new user of the iPhone I was looking for the initial set-up, followed by the basic day to day usage guide/instructions; I have waded through a lot of (although interesting) procedures that I will probably wish in time, to avail myself of; however I need to be able to communicate and exchange photographs with my family and friends first.
Published 21 months ago by Nancy Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Rough Guide to the iPhone, 30 July 2012
This review is from: The Rough Guide to the iPhone (4th) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Put the basics firsrt..., 18 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Rough Guide to iPhone, 31 May 2014
Dr. B. Parkinson (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Rough Guide to the iPhone (4th) (Paperback)
The compact book that should be provided in your box when purchasing your iPhone. Good although brief guide that gets you up and running if you have never used an iPhone before. Have used several times to find answers to "how to" questions.

The Rough Guide to the iPhone (4th)
The Rough Guide to the iPhone (4th) by Peter Buckley (Paperback - 1 Feb. 2012)
Used & New from: £1.29