5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry - Entertaining made easy
I have always found Mary Berry Cookery Books to be an essential part of of my life in the kitchen. I purchased my first copy of one of her books when I was newly married 30+ years ago and over the years have built up a large selection covering so many aspects of cooking. When Lucy Young started producing books I bought each of them and between the two of them need never...
Published on 10 Aug. 2010 by lindy-lou

3.0 out of 5 stars cook book
As I purchased Mary Berry cook book I thought I would see what the recipes were like in this one, not totally overwhelmed by it though
Published 11 months ago by Vicki Rouse

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really helpful recipe book, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cook Up a Feast (Paperback)
Cook up a Feast is absolutely what I need to produce party food for 50+ guests in July. I bought it unseen, and it has proved to be worth its weight in gold. Like most people I am used to cooking every day for a family of five and very rarely need to produce food in quantity. This gives recipes for 6, and right alongside for 12. All the planning advice and recommendations on how to shop for, cook and store larger recipes and how to present them on the day, are clear and concise, and you know they've been tested many times over. I heartily recommend this book to the infrequent caterer, but it is also just as useful for everyday cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars feast book, 29 Jan. 2014
Mrs. Andrea R. Hornor (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
fantastic book. I really like using it for midweek suppers as well as for bigger groups. It has such a nice selection of easy receipes and very good ideas about pot luck suppers etc! Visually very attractive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for bulk catering, 27 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
There are some excellent recipes in this book and it makes catering for a large number so much easier when the weights are worked out for you instead of having to double or triple up yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook Up a Feast Mary Berry, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
Great and fantastic ideas for when you have people around. Very imformative. Tells you all you need to know to put on a spread. and the recipes are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Drinks and tapas, 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
Excellent book if you are looking for ideas for drinks parties etc. A friend had this book and after looking thru it briefly I bought it the following day. All the recipes are great for busy people and even just trying things that you hadn't thought of before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary berry cook up a feast, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
Great cookery book, first saw my daughters. Used it a lot recently for entertaining, using it again for party tomorrow and New Year's Day. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook Up a Feast by Mary Berry and Lucy Young., 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cook Up a Feast (Paperback)
I love Mary Berry's cooking and her books. They are clearly written, the recipes work and they use ingredients which are in most cooks store cupboard. Her recipes and ideas have been honed through the years. They work without trying to be clever or trendy. Her presentation of the finished dish is always immaculate and makes one long to get into the kitchen and try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook up a Feast, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
This cookery book does what it says on the tin! It provides a variety of delicious recipes and is very easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great cookbook, 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
really useful cookbook,it tells you in easy to understand english, how long recipes take to prepare, how to expand them to feed more people, how long you can prepare in advance and to what stage. Loads of useful information which I always ask myself but this book answers all the questions for me.Also lots of useful tips on entertaining generally. All the recipes are easy to follow and to achieve.I have just bought a copy for my step daughter to take to university.All the recipes I have used so far have been a great hit.Ideal accessory to any kitchen whether you are just starting out in cooking or just really busy and want stress free recipes like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook up a Feast, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cook up a Feast (Hardcover)
I don't normally buy recipe books these days as we now have the internet but a friend had this book and I wanted to copy down so many recipes that I decided to buy it. Have made lots of things and the cover picture is delicious, easy and looks fantastic to take to the table. The double salmon fishcakes are wonderful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

Cook Up a Feast
Cook Up a Feast by Mary Berry (Paperback - 3 Feb. 2014)