‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
This book is incredible, very interesting and covers a whole range of topics. the detail that has gone into this book is second to none. very well made and put together, with lots of very detailed pictures.Every thing i wanted if not more. Very recommended, a modern up to date Encyclopedia. I am overly pleased with this purchase, friends and family love looking at this book too, Definitely one for all ages. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied!, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
A really well presented encycopedia, covering a broad range of subjects in depth.
The photos and diagrams give extra dimensión, a great reference source. for children,
pretty interesting for adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised to see it was bigger than I imagined and looked absolutely amazing. The layout of each page, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
The boyfriend kept rabbiting on about getting an encyclopedia so he could learn loads of new stuff so I put my trust in Amazon and this was the first one that came up. I read the reviews and saw they were singing this encyclopedia's praises - but it was really for children. After debating on purchasing for a while, I took a chance and got it. On arrival, I was surprised to see it was bigger than I imagined and looked absolutely amazing. The layout of each page, with pictures and illustrations was incredibly appealing. My boyfriend is not a 'reader' as such, so this is absolutely perfect, it doesn't look solely aimed at children and provided fact and information in small portions.
This book is definitely easy to get into whether you're an avid reader or not read a book since leaving school! I remember having a DK encyclopedia when I was little and I should never have doubted this would be anything other than excellent and at the price it is a complete bargain and comes highly recommended from me; a book lover and also my boyfriend; a book loather.

5.0 out of 5 stars encyclopedia, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
brought this for my 6yearold grandaughter and she loves it it has every thing in in a way she understands and the pictures are very clear and good presentation

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book for my eleven year old son ..., 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my eleven year old son as a prize book for Speech Day. He complained that I had got him an Encyclopedia as opposed to a story book and that he would never read it. I told him he would and Mummys are always right. He loves it! There is so much information and it is presented so well. Each page comes alive with knowledge of our world.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than online, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
My grandson (14) said he thought it was better to have this quality encyclopedia on his shelves than to be looking up the information on-line, which I thought praise indeed from a typical user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent overall knowledge book, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
I bought this book because I wanted to refresh my general knowledge and to start passing same interest to my children. It has great graphic, nice hard cover, nicely explained and still regardless the internet still very nice book to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price-tag, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
Wow! Fabulous. As a 12th birthday present this is top-notch. Crammed with interesting facts and beautifully illustrated. Expensive, but worth it in terms of value and, I suspect, for how many times it'll be looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifly presented book, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
as with all DK books this is a beautifully presented excellently illustrated book. I was very impressed by the book layout and loved how informative and engrossing each page was..it makes learning creative and fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Knowledge Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
Well written and a very nice outlay. Great for anyone who wishes to know a little more about everything.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Knowledge Encyclopedia
Knowledge Encyclopedia by Dk (Hardcover - 1 Oct. 2013)