on 3 May 2014
Didn't quite appreciate how small - it's iPhone size! But that makes it great for carrying around. As it's small, the detail is topline only and for some attractions, would have liked more info, but it did the job on a short trip.
on 31 March 2014
To pick up on a previous comment - before I ordered this, I should have read the reviews on Amazon! it is very small. Quite enough info for a short visit to Rome, but the writing is quite small, and had I realised that I would have gone for a slightly bigger guide. However, the map at the back was helpful.
on 22 August 2015
These handy little guide books are great. The map is accurate and it weighs nothing when out and about sight seeing. It is useful to have a more detailed book for planning but who wants to carry a heavy book around with them.
on 22 September 2015
Great little guide book about phone width great to put in your pocket. Has a great detailed map with all attractions on, and in the book it tells you where landmark is on map.has a handy phrase section in back to.
on 2 November 2014
Very handy little guide and map's will come in very useful for our trip to Rome would recommend to other's to buy,also fits in to coat pocket with ease.
on 17 March 2014
Does what it says - pocket sized and a basic map with a little bit of detail on the main attractions and other useful information.
on 9 March 2014
Excellent book, if only the printing was a little bigger it would be perfect. My fault I should have realised when it said 'Pocket' that it would be small.
on 3 July 2015
Just what was needed for 3 days in Rome. Great summary of all of the main areas plus the map in the back proved invaluable. Good size to keep in your pocket at all times too.
on 16 July 2014
Brilliant little guide for Rome. I actually bought 6 - as we were a group in Rome to celebrate a special birthday (or 6!)
on 3 July 2015
good little guide. The map, well it sort of worked. Not quite enough street names are actually listed for my liking.