5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Pirate Pete book!
Published 12 months ago by katxyz

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for older Toddlers
The sound effect is nice but there are too many words and storytelling for someone younger than 2. I ended up having to skip some of the reading so that I could retain my toddler's interest and keep moving to the next page at a good pace.
Published 4 months ago by Raisin Bagel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Pirate Pete book!, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: I'm a New Big Brother: A Pirate Pete book (Pirate Pete & Princess Polly) (Board book)
I loved Pirate Pete for potty training and I love this Pirate Pete book too. As it talks about what will happen when the baby is here, I think it is a more helpful book for preparing older brothers than the other one we bought, There's a House Inside My Mummy, which is more about the pregnancy. I really liked this book talked about the older brother being a helper, and all the stuff he gets to do that the new baby won't be able to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 23 July 2013
My little boy loves this book! He's 21 months and loves to hear the baby giggle! It's a great story - for those wondering, Mum breast feeds and uses real nappies... It's a lovely book to introduce a new sibling!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Sep 2013
grandson loved it when his little sister was born made him feel special , and not left out lovely gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 22 Jun 2014
Arrived very quickly nice bright and good story like the fact u can push a button and hear baby. Brought for a friend who is having baby number 2 so thought this would be great for her 2 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 26 May 2014
Doobrey "lucy" (South West England) - See all my reviews
This book is ideal and my grandson was very taken with it. Let's hope he likes his new baby brother as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book., 27 April 2014
Got this for my 3 year old to prepare him to be a big brother in 6 weeks time.... He loves the story and his brings it everywhere with him to show everyone.

Nice story,... Not a bad price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book - my two year old loves it!, 23 April 2014
My 2 year old son loves this book - he really sits and looks at the pictures and talks about what's happening in them. He especially loves pressing the sound button to listen to the baby giggling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story for any new brother, 26 Feb 2014
Great book for Big Brothers. My little boy could relate to a lot of the story which was nice. It was nice to see the illustrations show the mummy in the story breastfeeding the new baby. We liked it that much I bought one for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Pete book, 8 Jan 2014
This book explains the up and coming arrival of a new baby in the child's own words and my grandson loves this book and the whole series of Pirate Pete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Dec 2013
I got this for my friends little boy who is just about to be a big brother. He loves it I also bought pirate petes potty book for my little boy and hers which again is fantastic.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

I'm a New Big Brother: A Pirate Pete book (Pirate Pete & Princess Polly)