on 24 March 2013
These books are very basic. They summarise the main characteristics of each of the "cloudbabies" and their "friends", however they have very little educational value.
The books refer to "nighting time" and other made-up phrases that are used in the programme. This annoys my husband and I as we do not feel this use of language is beneficial. Each book is a few pages long and there is no story. Its just an overview of each of the characters. With this in mind they are only really suitable for very young babies and toddlers. Also all the spines have split and they have had to be taped back together. I have never had to do this with any other of my daughters books as she is generally very good at taking care of things.
Having said all that my daughter LOVES them. She likes the show, so I guess the two go hand-in-hand. She likes putting them in and out of the little holder and points out each of the characters. She insists on reading all of the books back to back. Given the choice of all the books she has she would pick these everytime.
on 11 May 2013
These are brilliant little books my 14 month old cant get enough of them and wants us to read them constantly! Lovely bright pictures and the fact they're board makes them much more durable for little ones who put everything in their mouths or try to rip up paper!
on 24 April 2013
Our little girl (18 months) absolutely loves these books, almost as much as the tv series. They have started to fall apart after a couple of months but have had a huge amount of usage and so can't complain. Definitely worth the money.
on 18 March 2013
I purchased these are my little Girl loves the box set of peppa Pig so expected these to be stories I could read to her, but they aren't stories, dissapointing
on 28 May 2013
My little boy loves these books, very happy with my purchase thank you for selling.just the right size for little hands
on 4 May 2013
Can't wait for more like these to be published, maybe so more stories of bo bo & skydonk for us all?
on 21 April 2013
If your toddlers like cloud babies this is a lovely little starter set of books. Lovely bright pictures of your favourite characters and the book itself is made from strong cardboard so there's no worries about ripped pages from little hands.
on 18 February 2013
My 8 month old little girl loved the colours! Mama loved the cardboard 'pages', as Maddy likes to chew/read.
I loved the fact that the 6 books slot togethert to make a jigsaw - a bons! - and not mentioned in the product description.
on 16 May 2013
2 yr old loves them have to take them in my bag everywhere! well worth the money def reccommend to anyone with cloudbaby fans
on 16 August 2013
This set of books is ideal for small children. The small size makes them easy to hold and slot back into their storage sleeve. The books are well made and should stand up to regular use well. The pages are brightly coloured and well-illustrated which will help to stimulate the imagination and allow 'embellishment' of the basic text on the pages. We bought them as part of our granddaughter's second birthday present and they were an instant hit.