5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Book
Good book and lots to do in it. Have bought this for a christmas present for my seven year old son who loves lego.
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by Mrs. S. Roy

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not paying for advertisements!
I nearly purchased this from Sainsbury's... I was able to read it from cover to cover in under a minute. It saved me from wasting my money purchasing a hard back advertisement feature on amazon.

Published on 26 Sep 2011 by chunniemonster

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Book, 23 Oct 2011
Mrs. S. Roy "suzie blue" (dunfermline) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not paying for advertisements!, 26 Sep 2011

Do your kids a favour, let them sign up to lego club, it's free to subscribe and they will recieve a free magazine 4 or 5 times a year. This annual is nothing more than a hardback version of one of those free magazines. It is only slightly thicker than than the magazine, but that is probably because it contains more full page images of latest lego models that seems to me to be nothing more than an advertisement feature aimed to incourage kids to nag their parents to buy more lego products. Personally, I am not prepared to spend 4.99 to be nagged at, when I can sign my kids up for regular free magazines and be nagged at without paying that extra cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for lego lovers, 20 Nov 2011
I asked my son what his friend would like for his birthday, he came home with a liost for amazon - great!! It was free p&p so even better value for money and I hadn't even left the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little extra xmas gift, 29 Sep 2011
S. Game (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this from my local supermarket recently...I'm a stickler for getting my Christmas shopping done bit by bit. I bought my nephew the annual from last year and he really enjoyed it. It was the perfect stocking filler to keep him amused Christmas morning, and he loves the idea of collecting all of the annuals...just like I did when I was little (with the Beano!) It has some activities and stories and I think he will be just as happy with it this year. My copy cost a little less from the supermarket, so I don't mind spending £3-4 for a little bit of Lego fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good activities, 10 Nov 2011
This is a funny activity book, and my children liked it a lot. They are 7 years old, and it is suitable from that age to about 12-13 i would guess. Different activities connected to the different types of Lego, with funny cartoons.
A little bit short, but I can recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the children happy, 5 Jun 2013
Amazon Customer "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013) (Hardcover)
Saw this annual on sale, and got it for the various nephews and nieces that appear at our home - it keeps them happy, they love the cartoon strips and the model designs. The cover for 2013 is made of Lego and catches the eye, they always re-read this annual.

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointing, 14 Nov 2011
I bought this for our son who is a huge lego fan, but was disapointed to find its second half full of images of lego skeletons and ninjago war pictures.Our son is well above the recommended age of five but has nightmares about this type of thing. My advice is to anyone of a child who is easily scared to think again. Such a shame as Lego is such a great toy this could have been a great gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite fun but..., 12 Sep 2012
This review is from: LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013) (Hardcover)
Not a bad annual, certainly aimed at younger lego fans. Does include 16 flat grey lego strips to spell out '2013' it does not however include any minifigures as the description states, so a bit disappointing and not what we were expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 18 April 2014
nanna rose (sheffield, yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013) (Hardcover)
annuals are great for kids... they are a must buy and this one was well thumbed by my nephew... great for lego fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego annual - as described, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013) (Hardcover)
Bought for a friends son, he loved it. As described, so I knew he would love the information it provides inside

LEGO Official Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
Used & New from: £0.01