on 4 June 2013
Beautiful book, my one year old daughter loves looking at the pictures and pointing to the different animals. She also loves feeling the different textures. Great!
on 12 March 2014
After I got this book I bought the rest of the collection. My son is less than one year but he enjoyed it a great deal.
The animals are big, he loves to touch them, he also started imitating the sounds. I find him sometimes enjoying flipping the pages on his own. What an amazing book.

Thanks
on 18 February 2013
My little boy loves these series of books. I bought them when he was about 7 months old and still loves them now at 14 months. They are made from strong board with lovely touchy feely bits on each page. Similar concept to 'That's not my...' books but these have a lot more on each page and are bigger (in size, not number of pages). At the moment he loves turning the pages and touching the animals but as he gets older we'll be able to play 'find me the...cat' etc. Quite large (approx 24cm square) so difficult for baby to hold by themselves, but great for shared reading.
on 12 February 2012
Little ones can find it hard to turn the pages in conventional board books so the idea of tabbed books like this one is a brilliant concept. It's even more fun when each tab is in the shape of an animal's head. Meet the farm animals, see what they eat, where they live and what their babies are called - with something for baby to say on every page. There is a different texture on each page - little fingers love to explore these. Sharing this will encourage your child to talk and discuss the brightly coloured pictures. a super book!
on 2 November 2012
My 6 month old is just starting to enjoy books, and this one has been fantastic. There's a wide range of textures, which are large enough for him to find on his own. The bright colours keep his interest, and the chunky pages with tabs allow him to turn the pages himself. I can see this being a book that he will enjoy for a long time as there's so much to talk about on each page. A really lovely book.
on 18 March 2014
REASONABLY PRICED AND ARRIVED ON TIME. BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR GRANDCHILD FROM THE 'WISHLIST' LADYBIRD BOOKS ARE ALWAYS A GOOD CHOICE AND GOOD QUALITY
on 20 February 2014
My LO is a little young for this book but I think it is fab. There is a texture on each page and it it always a good size. The book is quite big which makes it lovely to read with him. I have bought the other two books in the range which are equally as good. Would 100% recommend for young babes.
on 9 February 2016
My 12 month old loves to point at & feel the different textures & characters. Very good way to teach new words. He has been trying to say the animal names after I say them. The book is a solid cardboard & looks brand new despite everyday use.
on 26 January 2013
I bought this book for my 1 year old little girl and she loves it. It's so colourful and has fabric for youngsters to touch. My little girl can't wait to sit on my knee so we can look at the book together. It's a great price too.
on 4 June 2014
My 8 month old loves this book as she is obsessed with animals. Quality of the book is great and as she gets older she will utilize it further understanding the elements that go together like milk and cow.