5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
My son absolutley loves this book and all in the series (he's 7). To me the two stories seems daft, but he loves them and I have to read it repeatedly. The figure is a classic minifig and there's a pull out poster and puzzles to do too. For the price I think it's great buy.
Published 18 months ago by Lotte1970

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by swakk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: LEGO CITY: Space Mission Activity Book with minifigure (Lego City Activ Bk/Minifigure) (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough, 25 Feb 2012
There is this little LEGO figure and a grey, flat Lego block. And this is really the most exciting part of the whole set. The storyline in the book uses the figure, but this storyline is thin on facts and ill-conceived to say the least. Even our 5 year old, space mad daughter was not too impressed with it, and put the booklet into the "never to be touched again" pile after one read through. The activities in the book are also not much more exciting, so there is really nothing too positive to say about this item. Being generally huge Lego fans, we just had expected something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Dec 2012
What can I say it's LEGO. The book is easy to read for my 6 year olds and the pictures are great.

ARRAY(0xa68daf90)

5.61
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available