5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 5 year old boy present
My 5 year old's eyes lit up when he saw this!
The story is of the an adventurous day in the life of a firefighter from saving a tourist from a fire at a hotel to finding a lost cat. My son found it captivating and it had lots of funny bits in it which made him laugh out loud.
Published on 24 Feb. 2012 by K. J. Painter

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly story but my son loves it.
I bought this because my son loves lego and it come with a figure but the story is long and the plot is odd. For example there is a shark that escapes from the circus and takes pictures. My son loves this book but I don't enjoy reading it.
Published 19 months ago by Katy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 5 year old boy present, 24 Feb. 2012
K. J. Painter "mum to V & T" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO City: Fire Team Adventure! Storybook with minifigures and accessories (Hardcover)
My 5 year old's eyes lit up when he saw this!
The icing on the cake so to speak was the 3 mini lego figurines and other accessories (cat, hats, walkie talkie etc) providing endless play.
Great birthday present for 5 year old boy .....you can never have enough lego or books in my opinion !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Adventure With Lego!!, 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this for my nephew for this christmas,he really like's stories and building and i thought this book was a great idea. From what i can see the child/children can build the figure's while you read the book to them. I know my nephew will like this book,the picture's are bright and there is lot's of action. A good quality book that was well worth the money. I would 100% recommend and i can't wait to buy more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego City, 28 Jan. 2013
We brought the police story at the Airport and found this story in the back of the book and went on to purchase it. Keeps my son interested before bedtime and has also been to pre school for story time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly story but my son loves it., 3 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of colour and action, 19 April 2013
Purchased this book for my son he absolutely loves it. The pictures are full of character and the story has kept his attention for many a read

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 2 Jan. 2013
me "me" (North East UK) - See all my reviews
This book was bought as a gift because it was Lego and easy to post. When it arrived the pics looked amazing and holds any child's attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Dec. 2012
my son is just learning to read an getting into lego so this is just perfect for him. he will realy love this christmas morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint book, 4 April 2013
N. Freeman (Leicester) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a 5 years old and he loved it, I would buy this again for another birthday or Christmas pressie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego book, 16 April 2013
Biggs (hatfield, hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lego and a book. The story is great making the kid interact with t and wanting to find out more, great combo.

5.0 out of 5 stars ciapearl, 9 April 2012
Since my son starts to play Lego toy, he became very crazy about lego.
Of course, includes all kinds of lego book.
We like this one very much, mainly it comes with 2 mini figures!
Really, nice one. I hope there is more and we can get to read them all!
Now, I am a crazy LEGO mommy ...

LEGO City: Fire Team Adventure! Storybook with minifigures and accessories