5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've bought our daughter
Published 15 months ago by Bexx

I don't believe the description was completely accurate , there was a rip on the front page but was less impressed there was quite a few dirty marks which considering its a baby's book could have at least been wiped !
Published 17 days ago by Rebecca Malpass

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've bought our daughter, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
I bought this when our baby was just three months old, after a couple of months she loved to touch the textured areas on the pictures and now at 16 months it is one of her favourite books, it will be good for matching up pictures when she gets to that stage too. The pictures are bright and colourful, there is lots on each page to point at and describe to help with language skills. The rhymes themselves are simple ones that you probably already know but the pages are really fun for little ones to explore as they get older and I can tell that it will be a while yet until she outgrows it. A really good buy- would make a nice gift too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
This book is wonderful, we bought it for our 12 week old daughter. It is a nice big book with hard back pages and on each page there are sections for her to touch. It is really colourful and will be great to use when she is older as it has little pictures that she is to find in the big picture. The book contains 5 songs, there is only one song I don't know the melody for 'sleep, baby, sleep', but I am sure my parents will know this.
I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
This is a lovely big book, ideal for young babies to look at. Our little grand-daughter ( 5 months, but really only 3 as she was prem) looks at the colourful pages and enjoys the touchy feely bit too.
A great introduction to story-telling and reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars there was a rip on the front page but was less impressed there was quite a few dirty marks which considering its a baby's book c, 11 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 July 2013
B. Athow (Romsey U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
Beautiful illustrations, perfect for babies. My one year old son loves it and what i think is particularly good is the size of this book, its ideal for little hands and visually more exciting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality of pages and cover, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
Unexpectedly, the pages are pliable, very easy to bend, i am not sure how much they will last without being torn off.the content is very good. I hope the quality of material will improve.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
this is an excellent book as it is hardback you can easy wipe it to keep clean. The pictures inside and the touch pages are very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
My 15 month old grandson had borrowed this book from the public library and was delighted with his own brand new copy. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars lullaby baby touch, 21 Feb. 2013
Ms. B. Earl - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
A great bedtime singing book with tactile parts too. My baby loves this series of books. go and buy them its a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars he really enjoy it and still does, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book (Board book)
My son who was six months when I got his, he really enjoy it and still does

Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book
Baby Touch: Twinkle Lullaby Book by Ladybird (Board book - 5 May 2011)