Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 July 2011
Lovely gentle pictures (not at all scary) and the traditional story - lots of repetition to encourage joining in. A good buy.
on 3 October 2012
purchased for day nursery use, very good for theme use re The gingerbread man story. The book arrived very quickly excellent purchase always loved ladybird books.
on 4 November 2013
I love the traditional stories but found this one a little shortened and not really enough of chasing and chanting. My granddaughter like the exact repitition in the books but likes to follw the words and doesn't like it if they keep changing. Still a good book and fun to have on the kindle for her but not as good as the old books.
on 21 July 2013
easy for little ones to follow story/repeat in their own time. nice size for them to hold - not big enough for group reading
on 29 December 2011
A lovely book suitable for younger children too as its not too long...nice pictures and my son age 4 enjoys it! These books are a nice size with a variety of other traditional stories available, which we also have a few off.
on 26 February 2016
Fantastic story, however although I was told it had wear to it and it is second hand, I was not informed that the preloved book I bought would have one missing page and one torn in half page. I do not want to return it because I need it and can't wait for another one, it is a great book but it just would have been nice to have been informed about the pages.
on 9 December 2013
Bought this classic for my 3 year old Grandson, he loves books and this still comes out. I like to use them to teach life skills and this one told him that just because someone might be nice to you, you do not go away with them, always stay with Nanna, Daddy, Mummy etc.
on 20 June 2016
A lovely story. My grandson and I made a cardboard ginger bread man stuck him on a stick and used the prop to act out the story. We then moved on to make gingerbread biscuits. He loved it. He is two years three months old.
on 10 January 2014
This is a lovely little book with fabulous illustrations. Grandsons love it. They like this book read to them over and over again as with others in this series. Very pleased with price and delivery time.
on 31 July 2015
Good traditional story. Our 2 year old Grandaughter loves it, and joins in with the run run as fast sat you can. I deliberately chose Ladybird books, as they're always good quality.