4.0 out of 5 stars Fab touch and feel book!
My daughter (14 months) really enjoyed this book, she loved the touch and feel areas and we enjoyed talking about and making the sounds of the different animals on each page.

Published on 20 May 2010 by Ms Paula Duffy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book
I bought this book for my 11 month old, it's fine but he wasn't that impressed with it. I am not sure if its his age but was not that interested in it. On a positive note its quite durable
Published 16 months ago by Lorns

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab touch and feel book!, 20 May 2010
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)

I found that in comparison to other books in the same genre, the fact that there were other things to look at and occupy her meant that the book took longer to get through and was more entertaining for both of us.

My son also took interest (2.10) when we were making animal noises and naming the animals. With other books along the same lines, he would not do this as he is now a bit old for the normal kind of touch and feel theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book, 23 Jan 2011
Mrs. X. Li "Jamie" (Stockport, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
Bought this book when my daughter was 20 months(she is 21 months now). She just started to learn and say things. I can point to the picture and tell her which is the zebra and next time when I ask her where zebra is, she can point it out.

I have borrowed this book from library and she liked this one. So I bought a new one for her, as the library one is dirty. Buying books for babies is a mystery. I think a book has to be a right size, color, also made in right material. Anyway, this one seems to fit just right. Except the last page, my daughter can find everything I asked about. I myself is not very good at drawing, when we draw with crayon hopefully this book can give me some idea how to draw too. A good book, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 15 Jun 2011
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
Love this book, will get many years of fun from it, very colourful lots to see & touch. My daughter is only 5 months old & loves it already. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
My LO is a little young for this book but I think it is fab. There is a texture on each page and it it always a good size. The book is quite big which makes it lovely to read with him. I have bought the other two books in the range which are equally as good. Would 100% recommend for young babes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, 24 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal book for toddlers!, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
Wee extra gift for Christmas for a 20 month old twin grandson - he loves it!

Happily recommend to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
This is lovely little book for a baby, full of colour and has used different materials which hold the baby's attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
Hard wearing, good fun, my baby is now 11 months (has had it from 7 months) and will always go for this book given a choice, the colour and textures are great. You can play with it together or just baby on their own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for 1-2yr old, 18 Aug 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
Our 16mth old grandson likes this book; the images are large and clear and some have a touch element to them. Overall a good toddlers book.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only want to buy one book....GET THIS ONE!, 7 Mar 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book (Board book)
I ordered this book (with others)for my daughters 1st birthday. She enjoys the "that's not my..." range of touchy feely books and this one does not disappoint.
Beautifully coloured pictures of many animals grouped by theme (zoo, insects, pets, farm ans sea)it is perfect for starting teaching her animal sounds and names.
Would reccommend!

Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book
Baby Touch: Quack! Quack! Tab Book by Ladybird (Board book - 1 April 2010)
Used & New from: 16.94