Format: Board bookChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2008
The contents of the box set are: Peppa's Favourite Things, Peppa at Playgoup, Peppa at Home, Peppa's Friends, Peppa's Family and Peppa's Garden.
0Comment76 of 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2008
Great collection of simple mini stories. I bought this for my twins when they were 18 months old and they loved the stories, and putting the books in and out of the case (so much that the case has been taped many times). As the books are also worn due to playing, the picture puzzle on the back of them doesn't work well, but this aspect never really worked well. Great for travel and to introduce books to the little ones.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2009
I bought these books for my 2 year old daughter. They are handy to keep in your handbag as they are small. Whip out to keep you little one entertained while out and about.
My daughter loved these books so much she now knows them all off by heart.
A good value for money product.
on 1 July 2010
My four year old is a big peppa pig fan but these books are a bit young for her. They contain very little story so are no good as bedtime books. Having said that they do of course contain peppa pig so she still quite likes them. I would suggest that they would be agood buy for younger fans (approx 1yr - 3yrs) but not really suitable for older fans.
on 25 May 2010
My two year old daughter loved this collection. As the set was small enough to fit in my handbag, these little books travelled everywhere with her, whether it be bedtime in her cot, or restaurants where they could act as a handy distraction. Tots familiar with the television series can see all their favourite characters in a format consisting of simple pictures, rather than complex stories. They are a lovely introduction to 'reading' independently, and a perfect gift for Pepper fans.
on 15 February 2009
I bought this books for my daughter. She is 22 months and loves Peppa Pig.
Delivery was fast. Good product.
on 12 January 2010
My 2 year Grandaughter thinks they are wonderful as she can pick them up easily, browse through them and ask us to read them to her. Whilst she adores books of all types , the small size was very appealing and a wonderful stocking filler.
on 21 October 2010
I bought this set for my grandson, who has cerebal palsey, the pages were easier for him to turn over, and the bonus is, turn all the little books on their backs and you have a simple puzzle to do.
on 19 November 2008
Bought for my 2 year old daughter who is peppa mad, these are cute little books that keep her entertained. They are descriptive rather than actual stories describing areas that peppa goes or things she likes to do. My daughter loves them though and they aren't taxing to rely to her over and over and over...
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 October 2015
Books are very nice and nice size for a toddler to take out with them. I had two of the same book in it though 'peppa at home', so the jigsaw wasn't quite possible and poor peppa had no head.
review image