Format: Board book|Change

on 28 December 2006
I saw this book while I was out shopping with my children and I gave it to my son (14 months old) to look at while my daughter was looking at some other books. I couldn't get it off him. He absolutely loved it! His hands were all over every page. So many things to feel and see. very stimulating. My daughter (5 years old) loves it too.
on 24 August 2010
This is one of a series of Baby Touch books. My little one loves it and what's not to love! Loads to discover in this touch and feel book; colours, shapes, animals, rhymes and a game of peekaboo. Illustrations and bright and colourful. Lots of shapes are in cut out form so little one can explore them by hand, foot or mouth if they choose. Lots of descriptive vocabulary used and plenty to chat about with the little one. Great for entertainment, education and motor skills development. Suitable for toddlers. I would highly recommend this series.
on 15 July 2007
My son loves this book. Lots of different things to see & touch. Includes mirrors and crinkly card. Flaps are a bit fragile though.
on 24 September 2008
I bought this book for my daughter when she was just three months old as I wanted her to get into books as soon as possible. Even at that age, she loved the colourful pages. Now eight months old, this book is by far her favourite toy. She will look at the pictures and feel the various textures for easily an hour or more! Unlike other 'touch' books, this series has decent sized fabrics and card for the kids to touch and really get their hands in. A visiting toddler (2 years) also loved this book, so I'm sure it will be a favourite for a long time to come.
on 10 August 2010
Bought this book for my daughter when she was 7 months old and it's been a firm favourite ever since. With lots of textures and shapes to touch and feel, it's very interactive and keeps her happily entertained. Very robust aside from the flaps which have already required sellotape fixes! Great book overall, highly recommend.
on 27 May 2011
I bought this for my 3 month old son and although he's not quite ready to interact fully with the book, he is still mesmerized by every page. A really good first book.
on 31 December 2010
Have bought this for my 5 month old son as his 3 yr old brother loved it as a baby and still likes to look at his now! Bright colours, interesting to look at, love the touchy feely bits. Lovely book to read together as large pages! Have bought for friends babies too! Great book definitely recommend!
on 29 March 2006
My 5 month old daughter loves the book, she never tires of it just eagerly awaits every page.. This has brought many smiles & lots of hype with its bright colours, different textures & shaped windows. A real must for every small childs collection.
on 8 November 2006
My 11month-old adores this book. So many things to touch and look at on each page. Highly recommended
on 5 March 2008
My son loves this book. I bought it for him when he was 6 months and he still adores it now at 15 months, even though the book is in tatters. He's always been extremely active and usually doesn't sit still for more than a couple of minutes at a time, but this book somehow manages to capture his attention. I can't recommend it highly enough.