on 17 September 2013
I bought this on Kindle thinking it was just a recipe book (as it says on the cover) but I got about 21% of the way through it before I found a recipe.....
on 23 November 2013
I have tried every diet around, and while I know that every diet will work for those who follow it, this is the first one where I think I might actually succeed...
It looks possible..
on 21 February 2014
Very help full. On the days you just want to grab the biscuit tin. Makes you look at food and think yes I can still eat this and loss weight. Stone in a month so far and it's been so easy
on 22 December 2013
The 5:2 diet leaves you with limited choice for food and drink, so this book is a great way of being able to eat a variety of food; rather than sticking to bland or low calories options.
on 13 June 2014
I did this diet religiously and lost quite a few pounds, but like everything, you forget to do it one day and are back to your normal eating habits. Will give it a try again someday.
on 17 October 2013
I've been on the fast 5:2 diet for four months and lost 2 stone. This book has made fast days easy as most recipes are really tasty. My husband likes them too - he has she'd a stone.
on 16 April 2014
I would recommend this book to everyone that wants to loose weight It is very helpful to make you keep to the diet, I lost 7lbs in a fortnight and I am still going. good stuff
on 12 October 2015
Very useful and good advice on how to lose weight in a different way. I lost a stone in weight and I feel so much fitter and healthier. I am still sticking to the 5:2 plan.
on 7 February 2015
good little book, although I don't think you need a book to follow what it says. Common sense could be used as in eat certain things for 5 days & other things for 2 days.
on 16 June 2015
Well written and gave hope to someone who has never kept to a diet. As a result I have lost 9 lbs in three weeks but now hit a plateau before hopefully losing some more.