on 29 April 2013
GooD I got my book back @pte_frank_pike can't belive I left it behind when I moved. Thank you so much I know it will come in handy again
on 30 October 2013
My boyfriend is a huge dads army fan, and think you have to be to consider the book, but if you are then this is the book for you, written in the Dads army style and a must for somebody who wishes they would either make new episodes or find some of the lost ones!
on 8 January 2013
This was a stocking filler for my son, who loves Dads Army. The book looked just
like an old manual and its content, was very amusing.
My son loved it, as did other members of the family. I was really pleased with this
purchase.
on 10 January 2014
Bought this for my husband to go with a Don't Panic Dad's Army mug. He loves all the old programmes and films, including Dad's Army which is a lot of fun. An ideal present for someone who has everything.
on 12 March 2013
I bought this for a 14 year old nepjew who is a massive Dad's Army fan. Unlike me he doesn't remember it first time round. Book was well recieved, he thoroughly enjoyed readinging it from cover to cover.
on 18 March 2016
As a massive fan of dads army I was slightly disappointed, didn't even read all the way through, silly little connotations "written by Pike" just not funny, personal view obviously
on 5 May 2014
The concept is quite novel, which makes it a "different" read, and quite hilarious in places. The author could have exploited some items further, I think.
on 9 May 2013
Really Perfect excellent item bought to go with the Dad's army mug and really looks great. really hope farther inlaw likes his presents.
on 28 January 2012
Great little book, full of witty comments from Pike, will keep you laughing if you loved the series, a must for all Dads army lovers.
on 28 August 2013
Purchased as a present with the Dad's Army apron for a fan of the series. Good delivery and just what I had been looking for