on 7 December 2012
this little book is bought as a christmas present every year and I know if I did not include it in the stocking there would be much disappointment. Anyone who likes Matt in the Daily Telegraph on a daily basis will love this.
on 8 January 2013
A lovely book to look at if you have not seen the cartoons-and even if you already have!
Better than other cartoon books because of their aptness and humour every single cartoonn
on 28 January 2013
A must for a longtime Matt fan. Christmas isn't Christmas without him. Happy reminders of the foibles of our politicians and others.
on 6 January 2013
The book was much appreciated - the recipient started reading it immediately - with lots of laughter & comments! Would recommend.
on 23 January 2013
i keep these books in the loo; guests have been known to take some time before emerging! Matt is always good value.
on 29 December 2012
I bought a copy as a Christmas present, but was curious so got myself the Kindle edition. If I've counted correctly the book contains 150 cartoons - it might sound a lot, but I got through them pretty quickly. The problem was the images viewed on my Kindle were quite small and if you clicked to zoom they seemed blurry. As a comparison, after giving the Xmas present, I did have a brief look and much prefer the paperback version.
on 3 February 2013
He never fails to capture the situation in an original way and
always makes me laugh or at least smile.
on 14 January 2013
Got it in my stocking. Matt at his best. Wit, charm and never offensive, best book in the toilet! Great fun
on 23 May 2014
You wonder how he can possibly keep it up, but Matt never fails to hit the spot :-) Although you can see him daily in the paper, or revisit the cartoons online, somehow there's no substitute for a little book you can hold in your hand, especially at Christmas. It's a cherished tradition by way of a stocking-filler.
on 28 April 2013
As ever I loved Matts take of the year's events. I have been having the "Best of Matt" books for about 20 years and he never disappoints.
I love his sense of humour and way of linking two headlines into one cartoon.
Can't wait for this year's edition!