5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!
I live in the highlands and still got it less than 24 hours later with prime delivery!! When it arrived the packaging was brilliant and the books/display box are in perfect condition. I love the new brightness of these books and the detailed box they sit in is brilliant with pictures of all sorts of Harry potter scenes on it. Can't wait to read them all now!!
Published 10 months ago by amy hanrahan

2.0 out of 5 stars The 1st book was added twice, with the 3rd missing
Overall quality is good, however the third book was missing (1st book added twice). As it just arrived under the Christmas tree it cant really be sent back.
Published 9 months ago by john curtin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set for the price, even shipped to the USA, 1 Feb 2014
Will Anderson (Fallbrook, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a boxed set of the English (country, not language) version of the Harry Potter books, because I wasn't interested in reading the language-mangled version printed in the US. Apparently the US publisher thinks we're too stupid to understand the original version. This set caught my eye, and the reviews were favorable, so I ordered a set. Amazon made the international purchase and shipping a snap, and the price was great, too. The set arrived in about two weeks, in good shape. One corner of the box had very minor (i.e. mostly cosmetic) damage from being dropped before it was packed, but it wasn't more than what you'd see buying the same thing in a store. I love the illustrations on the box and the books, and the cover stock is very high quality, with a soft matte finish. The binding seems sturdy, too. I'm in the middle of the fourth book and the book spines are as good as new. I took off one star for the low quality paper used for the book pages, which doesn't really seem to match the rest of the set, but maybe that's how they made the set so affordably priced. Overall I'd consider this a great purchase, and kudos to Amazon for making it so easy to make an international purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will always love reading these books., 14 Dec 2013
G. R. Patel (London) - See all my reviews
My current set has finally fallen apart so this was urgently required, my main problem will be trying to keep it awy from my daughters!
I think that this set of books will be read many times by my family in the next few years, each time I read them I still get enjoyment out of them!
Thank you JK!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Visually Stunning Set, 1 Feb 2014
I've loved the Harry Potter series of books for a while, but have not owned the set myself. I was debating getting them on my kindle for ease of use, and then I found this UK set. The colors are vibrant and the illustrations on the box and covers are spectacular. It surpasses anything that was available in the US. The construction of the books seems just as if not more sturdy than the average paperback. I look forward to reading through these again with my son in the years to come and giving him the opportunity to enjoy them himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 7 Feb 2014
I have read all these books to my sons and love them. I got the box set for my sister, who has seen the movies, but not read the books. It is a lovely box set and reasonably priced for all books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goin' Back to Hogwarts..., 5 April 2014
I had read the Harry Potter series as a child and wanted to re-read them several years on but couldn't find my old copies of the books, which is how I found myself purchasing this set of the series. The set comes in a cardboard box with black and white illustartions which come from the book covers in the set. Just a quick mention of the new covers, each book has a (vibrant) cover with an illustration linked to that particular plot. The covers and spine are quite jazzy and easily stand out on a bookshelf.
I know most people probably know that story of Harry Potter but in case you don't: the series is based around Harry an orphan who as a baby defeat the Dark Lord Voldemort. On his eleventh birthday he discover he is wizard and is sent to Hogwarts. Over the next seven years, he faces various enemies as he progresses through the school.
I enjoyed re-reading the books again and discovering I still love the third book and now actually enjoyed the fifth book (originally I didn't). Although some would say the Harry Potter books are overhyped, they are definitely worth a read and this set is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter the Complete Collection, 25 Dec 2013
Despite that my order was late more than one week of expected delivery, I am very happy with this purchase.
I was choosing between signature collection and this new one. As there was not many reviews on this one, I was skeptical to buy it, but I decided to buy it.
To start with the box, it is mostly black-and-white box with the drawings. Something new and I found it very attractive.
For the book itself, I love the new covers- there is no discussion. Comparing to the signature addition (which is white font with drawings), this one is just beautiful drawings with nice attractive colors of each book and an amazing soft-velvety touching.
The text.... before I buy I was asking this questions for one of reviewer,but did not receive the answer.
Anyway, the text is good (not small and not big). My daughter noticed that the distance between words are quite good, so it is easy to read.
All-in-all I am very happy with this purchase and more happy that my daughter really love it, as it is her first HP books and present for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful collection, 24 Oct 2013
This is a perfect gift for a Harry Potter or if you are a Potter fan yourself from the very detailed box to the books themselves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Lovely box set

5.0 out of 5 stars good book and package, 9 Jun 2014
I am a fun of Harry Potter. it is worth to collect these books. I have the version in Chinese, and now I have the English version! Very good~!

Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set) by J.K. Rowling (Paperback - 7 Nov 2013)