Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 March 2014
I love Neil Gaiman but when I read this to my boys I didn't enjoy it that much. They liked the formulaic way it was written and that is what is important.
on 27 October 2013
Already a huge fan of Mr Gaiman's work, and this book didn't disappoint. Although written as a child's book, I quite happily giggled my way through it!
on 28 September 2013
Great book about the time space continuum, with hilarious characters. Supposed to be a kid's book but I'm 40 and I loved it. Fabulous illustrations too.
on 29 March 2014
Another highly imaginative work from Neil Gaiman. It's a quick read, full of colourful characters. I'll be reading this to my kids when the time comes.
on 26 December 2013
Wasn't quite what I was expecting but it has been well received as a Christmas present. Story is good and funny as you would expect NeilGaiman to be..
on 29 December 2013
Excellent, both the drawings and the words. Very good interactive version too.
Apparently, eight more words are required. Octopus & pneumatics.
on 29 December 2013
both grandsons enjoyed the book and the telling of the fathers adventures while getting the milk for breakfast. did not want to put the book down.
on 8 January 2014
What a great book - everyone in the family loves it , from the 44 year old father down to the 6 year old third son. Well done, Mr Gaiman!
on 30 December 2013
Life is a great adventure, as Neil Gaiman proves that even forgetting about the milk for breakfast sparks an adventure in time and space.
on 26 December 2013
My sister (6 years old) loved it, so did I. Lively, bright characters, unusual plot. I recommend it to everyone who still a child inside.