5.0 out of 5 stars HP Order of the Phoenix!
I love this book and although it takes a little while to get started, it is a fantastic read! I would recommend this book to anyone who has read and enjoyed the first 4 Harry Potter books.
Published 13 months ago by Polly Hooton

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
I was a very disapointed with this. I ordered this cover specifically for a friend to complete her collection and so that she had all the same cover art. However when it arrived it was the wrong cover it was one of the newer ones. I was not happy as it was for her birthday (21st, so a big one at that)
Published 15 months ago by Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Order of the Phoenix!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (Perfect Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 15 Feb. 2014