5.0 out of 5 stars Great book which my Grandaughter loves CHUuuuuuuuu!
Fantastic drawings and simple story my 3 year old granddaughter loves it was read 3 times on the first opening
Published 18 months ago by Mr. Angus Mackay

3.0 out of 5 stars Pandas to certain tastes
Great artwork which my 2 year old loves. Can't help but fine the text slightly thin, given how great a writer Neil Gaiman is. Lacks the satisfying fairy-tale payoff of 'Instructions' or many of his longer novels.
Published 20 days ago by Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book which my Grandaughter loves CHUuuuuuuuu!, 23 Feb 2013
Mr. Angus Mackay (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars!, 30 Jan 2013
Daniduc (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
I have a 19 m.o. daughter, which gave me a socially acceptable excuse to buy it (I would anyway, I'm a Neil Gaiman fan), since it's aimed to little children. Ioved it, but the most important is: The book is a hit with it's intended audience too! My daughter also *loved* it, and I'm reading it on repeat since it arrived. The story is simple, perfect for little children. It's great fun to go "AAH... AAAAH... AAAAAAAH... No." together. She explores the illustrations and always discover something fun or funny and points it to me. Five stars, easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Minimal but fun., 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
There's not much storyline, so I expected to have to talk through the very nice detailed illustrations to make anything of it. However my 2.3 yr old loves it. I suspect that's partly due to the very loud and animated sneezing noises we do when reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bedtime favourite., 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
I bought this for my 2-year-old and he just loves it. It's a very simple story which is perfect for this age group and the illustrations are just beautiful. He can spend ages pouring over the pictures and trying to name all the animals (the platypus in the library is still a source of confusion). And he always joins in with the "ah, Aaah, AAAAH...no".

It has fast become a bedtime favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, our 13 month old loves it, 3 Feb 2013
A. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
This is a fun book; our 13 month old does all the fake sneezing himself now and regularly requests this book :) The art is great, full of stuff to look at and talk about and entertain the adults too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, my son loves it..., 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
I bought this on a whim because I love everything Neil Gaiman writes. I hoped my 2 year old would be vaguely amused before we returned to The Very Funny Frog (Peek-a-boo Pop-ups) type pop ups and Each Peach Pear Plum (Viking Kestrel Picture Books). Instead every bed time is now "Chu! Read Chu! Daddy, CHU!". He even walked over to me and said "Chu sneeze. Bad thing happen." in the middle of the day one day. He loves the story, he adores pointing out all his favourite animals in the lovely art (and learning new ones) and when Chu is stifling a sneeze he shouts "ACHOO" then laughs when Chu says "No".

It's a fun book, and my son has found a lot to love in it. I would recommend it without reservation to any pre-schooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chu's big sneeze, 4 Aug 2014
Clare Davidson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chu's Day (Board book)
I'm helping my daughter write this review:

"I love Chu's Day because I always do Chu's sneezes and on his biggest sneeze I really, really, do it loud. This makes the story really funny, especially when Chu's mum and dad ask him if he's going to do a big sneeze. I love it a lot."
Eleanor, aged 5

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 18 May 2014
This review is from: Chu's Day (Paperback)
I love neil gaiman. I read his all book, even for children. but my son loves this book too. pictures are beautifull

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
Wonderful book, bought this twice now for different friends with children. Both loved it! Would definitely recommend that you buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations - and entertaining too!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Chu's Day (Hardcover)
I love this book; it's sweet, funny and has fabulous and colourful illustrations that keep my little ones entertained for ages.

Chu's Day
Chu's Day by Neil Gaiman (Paperback - 13 Feb 2014)
5.70