5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny, 17 April 2006
Ive read all the books in this series so far and I couldn't put them down. I reccomend this series to anyone, it's a MUST read. Jess is a typical teenage girl. She thinks shes in love with ben jones until she falls for her best friend... The series is written comically and all three books had me laughing the whole way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, 14 Jan. 2006
This book was a very good read for me. It has plenty of humour to keep you interested throughout the whole book. it is a total example of teenage life ust trying to fit in and be noticed not just by friends but BOYS and believe there is plenty of Boys!When Jess has found out that her grandma is moving in and she has to take her own room she has to take a tiny room upstairs but that is the least of her problems crushes, big buts, CCTV, and plenty to keep u interested till the end. This was a book i thoroughly enjoyed and u will too just read the first few chapters and you'll be hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Feb. 2014
I read this book back in November, December. And it was brilliant! I'm rlly annoyed the story had to end. But, I'm sure I'll read the book again in about 4 months lol. It's that good, I would guarantee u not to miss out. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants On Fire, 4 Feb. 2013
I would recommend this book to everyone it is brilliant and has a great ending...Although you may want to read the first books before you read this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really GOOD, 2 Dec. 2014
The book was really good but it kinda lost my attention a bit towards the middle but that was it😅😀😀😅 also really funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl 16 pants on fire, 29 Jun. 2006
I love this book, I jsut reading it this morning, I have read all three books in the last three weeks, totally birlliant I have loved each one!

They are great books, so funny and you get the end and you feel so wrapped up the world, these books let you get the know the characters really well and its a believeable story all way though, I hope there's more to come from Jess Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars pants on fire, 4 Jun. 2013
this book is amazing I suggest that all girls in there teens or under read it and if not read other sue limb books

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Grandchild, 12 Feb. 2012
This was a present for my Grandchild and as far as i know she loves it.This was one of the books she wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 4 Jan. 2015
I enjoyed this. It was a light and entertaining read.

Pants on Fire (Jess Jordan)
Pants on Fire (Jess Jordan) by Sue Limb (Paperback - 7 Jun. 2012)