5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too
After an unsuccessful escape plan, Otto and Wing acknowledge H.I.V.E. as their residence for now.

Published on 22 Feb 2008 by TeensReadToo

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting change
If you've read any teenage spy school type books, Cherub, Spy High etc etc... You may have wondered, 'if the good guys go to this place, what about the baddies?' They go to HIVE - a decent twist on on the genre, showing the school for Bond-style baddies and general evil geniuses.

It loses a few points when the school for villainy, although having a thoroughly...
Published on 24 Jan 2008 by Mr. A. Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 22 Feb 2008
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Unfortunately, Dr. Nero will have a difficult time explaining the circumstances of the attempted escape to the G.L.O.V.E. and Number One. Clearly, Number One is unhappy that the event took place, and Cypher believes that now is the perfect time to openly challenge the need for the school.

When someone attacks Dr. Nero, he knows that he must be very cautious, but when Wing's father dies, he must send him to the funeral. School policy dictates that in such an unfortunate situation, another student may accompany said student in distress. Otto and Wing travel to the funeral without knowing that they will walk right into a trap.

When Otto witnesses Wing's death he vows to take revenge on Cypher, thus creating an alliance with his old enemy, Dr. Nero. Together, can they stop Cypher's plan of world domination?

Mark Walden picks up the story shortly after the conclusion of the first book with a fresh batch of problems, along with intense situations and fast-paced action that will leave readers' hearts pumping with adrenaline.

Reviewed by: Jennifer Rummel

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 23 April 2008
Katie Howe (UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastsic... I was hooked right till the end. My only disappointment is we have to wait to read the next one! Keep them coming Mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 May 2014
H.I.V.E. is one of the best Mark Walden book series I have ever read! Another book where three different stories come together and create one big final story. A good story to make an action movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing, 25 Mar 2014
Amazing book. This book really kept me reading until the last page and the characters seemed to jump out at me from beginning to end

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 4 Dec 2013
Ok let's say you will just be mind glowed by this book it is amazing the perfect book for me. So if you are like me then you will like long adventure story's with a mystery always to be solved I was suggested this book by my brother and although I'm only 9 I still loved it. The language was fine there was no bad language in it or anything don't read it if your under my age because it has lots of blood guns and swords. It's quite confusing and takes a while to understand but it doesn't matter because it's such a long book. Basically what happens is there's 4 people Cypher Raven Otto and Wing. Wings farther dies so Otto and wing attend a funeral Raven comes to in case something bad happens. Then the place they are staying in gets attacked wing gets taken away then Otto and raven both follow in a helicopter the place wing gets taken blows up Otto raven and wing get separated Otto and raven go back to the school (hive) then it gets attacked and something happens I'm not going to tell you because it's a surprise and It will ruin the plot. That's basically what happens do read it it's brilliant it took me a week to finish (I'm not that slow my kindle ran out of charge and I didn't put it on) but we'll worth it if you ever wonder why it's called the overlord protocol then you will find out at the end. OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT RAVEN IS TOTTALY EPIC I WOULD LOVE TO BE HER THE WAY SHE SWINGS HER SWORDS SOUNDS AMAZING SHE IS EPIC I WANT TO BE HER SO WILL YOU WHEN YOUV READ THIS BOOK hope you like this comment as it took me ages to compose. Thanks for listening
From a book lover

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest books I have ever read, 15 Nov 2013
This is such an amazing book I was gripped until the end worth the money think it will make a great movie. Such a fantastic story line with lots of twists

GREATEST BOOK EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series - Addictive, 5 Nov 2013
Love this author - captured my attention from the first page. I was addicted and have nearly finished book 9 now

5.0 out of 5 stars Hive 2, 28 Oct 2013
J. Wassell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: H.I.V.E. 2: The Overlord Protocol (Paperback)
I purchased this book among with others in the series for my grandsons when they come to visit, as the classic 'Disney stories' are now far too young a read for them. I think they appreciated having something more of their own age to read at bedtime, and are the sort of books they read from their school libraries. So yes, I think they were a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 20 Sep 2013
It is a very good and action filled book. There are times when you want to stop reading but you can`t because it. Is to exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 18 Sep 2013
Great series and im loving the characters! bring on the next one is all that i really want to say!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

H.I.V.E. 2: The Overlord Protocol
H.I.V.E. 2: The Overlord Protocol by Mark Walden (Paperback - 1 Aug 2011)