Format: Hardcover|Change

on 18 March 2014
My daughter LOVES this book. I purchased when she was starting her potty training and i think it definitely helped the process. Would highly recommend! Lovely little interactive story too.
on 8 March 2015
An excellent book for potty training girls. This book was bought two years ago to help my daughter get potty trained, who was a late learner. Now she's five and still enjoys reading it!
on 18 November 2013
Our grandchildren love Lulu books and really enjoyed this book and seeing what a clever girl Lulu is at being potty trained as its something they have very recent experience of.
on 10 March 2014
My son loved this book, even though it was for girls. My little girl loved this book took, because you can touch, feel, move flaps.
It is very attractive for little ones
on 28 October 2013
the best thing about the book is the interactive bits, my lil one likes to do up lulus nappy and pull up the toilet seat, but it hasn't made her more eager to use the potty.
on 26 May 2015
Great book for my 2 yr old who is starting toilet training I also work in a nursery and use this book for the toilet trainers its interactive and tactile for the children.
on 18 April 2013
Lulu's loo....my little one loves this story and although not quite ready for potty training still loves the story and at 'story time' quite often this is the first pick.
on 30 October 2012
Handy for potty training, interactive too! My toddler lives ready while perched on her potty. It allows then to understand the journey from nappy to big girl toilet!
on 11 December 2012
Nice story for kids at the potty training stage.
My daughter loves opening and closing the nappy.
She enjoys it while sitting on her own potty.
Interactive book that had my daughter fascinated, lots of flaps to lift and nappy to do up etc, great introduction to the whole idea of using a potty