5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Training
A great book to introduce your toddler to toilet training. It is a fun, tactile book which your little ones will enjoy. It seems to be my daughters favourite bedtime story at the moment. The book is well written and there are lots of things that your child will enjoy playing with.
Published on 15 Sept. 2011 by P. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for the very young..
Published on 6 April 2013 by Berkshiregirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Training, 15 Sept. 2011
P. Wilson (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars helped to change my little girl's mind about potty training, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
For many months my daughter (now 2 and 3/4) was giving me a loud resounding 'no' at the mention of using the potty or toilet and wearing knickers, she's quite a stubborn little one. Confident that she should by her age be physically ready (her big brother was potty trained by 2 and half and couldn't have been easier), I thought it about time I should find ways to gently encourage her to change her mind and give it a go. So I bought Lulu's loo and also a doll's potty for her favorite soft toy. Lulu's loo has helped. My little girl loves the book, she's delighted that Lulu's potty looks just like hers and giggles every time she gets to pull the loo roll. Now she's changing her mindset (potty ok, wearing knickers still not 100% sure) and has had a few successful potty uses, she's delighted to be a clever girl - just like Lulu!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it, 20 Jan. 2013
Boatpark (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
It's a great interactive book which my girl reads all the time! I like it as she prefers the toilet and this book seems to be one of the few that shows a potty and a toilet!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
This is a lovely book for little girls about potty training. The illustrations are lovely and my little girl loved all the lift the flap bits. Very sensitively written. My little girl still asks for it to be read a year and a half on from being toilet trained!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty training book, 10 Jun. 2013
L. Child - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
Bought this for my two-year-old daughter in preparation for potty training, and she really enjoys reading it. It has examples of using both a potty as well as the big toilet, and there are some interactive elements to the book (opening doors, lifting a lid, etc.) which are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars quirky book & fun!, 21 July 2010
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
Great book with lovely illustrations and fun interactive elements for children. We have the full Lulu book series and my daughter, who is 2 in September loves them all, as does my 4 year old son!! Really lovely and unusual books. These are definate favourites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
I ordered this after reading the good reviews. Was a great book to read to my daughter leading up to, during & now that she is potty trained. she stills loves getting it read to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lulu's Loo, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
My daughter loves this book, the illustrations And the lifting flas are great, we're hoping it will inspire her with her potty training!

5.0 out of 5 stars lulu's loo, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
I bought this for my granddaughter to help with the job of potty training her very shortly. It is a lovely book and will prove very helpful in demonstrating what she'll need to do.I would definatly recommend it to people. It arrived very quickly to, brilliant service!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for the very young.., 6 April 2013
This review is from: Lulu's Loo (Hardcover)
My daughter is 21 months and just at the stage of being interested in potty/toilet training so I ordered this based on other reviews. It's a cute book with a nice little story, however, I thought I was just ordering a normal board book, but this is full of flimsy cardbpard flaps which won't last 5 minutes! Even with supervision, it's already damaged, I will be buying an alternative book WITHOUT flaps! Had I seen this in shops, I wouldn't have bought it, but having said that, it would suit an older child, I guess it depends what stage the child is at..

Lulu's Loo
Lulu's Loo by Camilla Reid (Hardcover - 7 Jun. 2010)