When I originally read Lulu's Lunch it was a title that I thought was fun and quirky for the young reader. What this one has to offer is a book that keeps the fun within and allows the reader to learn by exploring the hidden area's within the pages as well as giving them a great storyline. It's fun, it's inventive and when accompanied by the wonderful art of Allie Busby it's a title that will become a firm favourite especially with the bright colours within. Add to that lots of things to discover and its an interactive adventure. Great stuff.
on 30 May 2011
Lulu has become a popular character and built up an enthusiastic following - and deservedly so. She is an enchanting character, with whom little girls readily relate. In this story, we follow Lulu through the day as we visit her house, learn about her favourite toys, meet her friends,go out with her, and finally see her go to bed at the end of a very busy day. Plenty of interactive fun, with lots of flaps to lift and questions to answer to encourage exploration and identification. I love the subtitle - 'A book about being quite little'. Ailie Busby's illustrations are full of interest and give lots of opportunity for discussion. A great addition to the series.
on 12 October 2011
Absolutely gorgeous book my 2 and half year old loves it. As a result I have bought all the other books in this range which are just as good. Lovely for her to keep to give to her children as very hard wearing. I cannot praise enough and we give it 10 out of 10
on 10 May 2013
My 2.5 yo loves this book, full of flaps to lift and a cute little story. This is the best book of the 'lulu' titles.
on 22 January 2014
My nearly 2 year old daughter absolutely adores this book! She will read the Lulu series over and over again, but this is a firm favourite. Lot's of different flaps to open on each page, lovely illustrations and the story is lovely. Lot's of colorful pictures for her to look and interact with me telling me what they all are! Recommend it for all little girls! Got us hooked and buying all the the other Lulu stories!
on 25 July 2013
Was very impressed when the book arrived. firstly that it had quite a lot of pages, there was a proper story, lots of flaps for children to lift and the pictures were lovely ! The only thing i will say is that i see the flaps getting tore quite quickly as the book all in all quite flimsy, but i'm sure my daughter will love it regardless !
on 11 September 2014
I wanted to book to introduce some basic every day words in English to my daughter (we are Greek). This book is interactive and gives you lots to talk about. My daughter loves it as well! I plan to purchasing more Lulu books! Also the delivery was super fast.
on 2 April 2014
Fabulous book- both my kids adore it and have done for a few years now. Lulu is a lovely character who does everyday regular things that kids can associate with. Great pictures and fun things to look at. Excellent. Love the whole collection.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2013
My 18mth old daughter really likes this book from teh first read.

It has a surprising amoung of detail, lovely illustrations and many, many flaps for little hands to explore and little fingers to open. Very pleased.
on 31 August 2015
We love Lulu and following her in her different books. This is by far our favourite, there's so much to look at and lots of flaps to lift. A great interactive read, popular at bedtime for my 2 year old