Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 29 June 2013
I bought this to make up the set in order to revise certain grammar points myself and in order to use with my AS Level group. Very happy with the purchase. It has turned out to be very useful.
on 2 August 2013
Using this to help me withy degree. It seems to have plenty of exercises for me to do with answers which is always helpful
on 16 August 2013
very good book with lots of good ideas for exercises in order to achieve a very good command of the Spanish grammar.
on 29 June 2014
complements nicely with the A/S AQA and worth having because the other book AQA Spanish is not easy to follow unless you are attending college and need some aspects explaining. Value for money.
on 17 June 2016
This has a fantastic recap of all necessary grammar and a good mixture of exercises to cover the criteria for passing the exam. Would recommend 100%
on 29 March 2014
Very helpful to go through my learner to whom I am getting ready for her exams! Grammar is well explained and exercises handy to have to revise too.
on 26 November 2014
Excellent help for any AS student or adult learner wanting to delve into the grammar and structure of the language
on 19 December 2014
Very useful and challenging. Since I study on my own, this book gives me direction and helps me consolidate.
on 22 August 2014
A good selection of exercises to work on in the transition from GCSE to AS and A level.
on 17 February 2015
Good early delivery. Appears as described. Worth it?...... only time will tell..