5.0 out of 5 stars AQA A2 Law
Really great :)

My college supplied the 3rd edition Hodder education book written by Jacqueline Martin and Chris Turned (orange cover); and to be honest its not that good. (My college are switching this year to this one instead.)

Published on 13 Jun. 2010 by Ms. Jennifer A. Saunders

2.0 out of 5 stars Black and White
This product is supposed to be in colour ink and I was at great shock when I opened the page to find it all in black and white ink, to some people this may not effect but I learn with the aid of colours so this product has been a waste of a lot of money to me.
Published on 22 Jun. 2011 by b94

5.0 out of 5 stars AQA A2 Law, 13 Jun. 2010
Really great :)

The illustrative examples which examine each stage of the law are a really useful added extra. Though, I would possibly say it is a little week on the synoptic part of the exam. But who really expects a text book to provide everything you need to pass the exam ...

So yes, if your looking for a text book for this course, i would highly recommend this one, good luck with your exams :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, essential for the A2 course., 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: AQA Law A2 Second Edition (Paperback)
I've given this book a 5 star review because it does exactly what it says on the tin.

For the AQA Law course it is invaluable, I'm currently studying A2 Law and using this book day in day out.
It's very informative and covers pretty much everything you need to know for the course.

It was recommended to me by my Law teachers, as I used the AS version of the book last year.
If you're familiar with the AS textbook there is almost no difference between the two in terms of layout.
Although (it could just be mine) the one difference I did notice is the lack of colour in the A2 textbook. But when it comes to a textbook, you're not buying it for the pretty pages so it really doesn't matter.

An invaluable textbook that's good value for money, definitely worth the buy.
Recommended to anyone interested in or currently taking A2 AQA Law.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would thoroughly recommend this new law book, 28 Sept. 2009
Janet Hardy-Gould (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is excellent. It explains the law so clearly and gives lots of useful exam tips from actual examiners. Buy this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good law book!, 14 Nov. 2010
I previously used a different law book, however this book is far better. It has amazing detail of cases and is written so that it is very easy to understand, without sounding like it's made for 'dummies' I would really recommend it! the only down side would be that its completely black and white which can be very boring on the eye. This isn't too much of a problem however as the text is in well spaced paragraphs which makes it less overwhelming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alongside class notes!, 15 Oct. 2012
Book is perfect for clearing up/summarizing points of law/cases and works well alongside class notes. Would definitely only use it for clarifying/revision though as the book alone would not be enough to assist a good grade. It's obviously a little outdated now and there is new case law missing which only the teacher would know due to new specification etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never left my side., 16 Jun. 2012
This text book got me through my law work and exams, making my lessons and exams a breeze, as well as being handy to have around the house. It has up to date, thorough information that is easy to understand and comprehend and will most definitely be joining me at university in September.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: AQA Law A2 Second Edition (Paperback)
Very helpful and informative textbook. Highly recommended for any student studying Law at A2 level. Very good condition also, would buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a winner!, 9 Oct. 2010
What a well written, concise study tool. The chapter on "Offences against the person "was invaluable -the fIrst time I properly ever mastered that topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Law text book, 7 May 2014
This review is from: AQA Law A2 Second Edition (Paperback)
This is the text book used for A2 Law. It is comprehensive and a good resource for revision. It contains all the cases required to know for the exams

2.0 out of 5 stars Black and White, 22 Jun. 2011

AQA Law A2 Second Edition
AQA Law A2 Second Edition by Pam Whelan (Paperback - 5 Jun. 2013)