on 31 January 2014
Good revision material for my daughter's 11+ exams. She is working through this now and is finding it taxing but not too hard and as such it is helping her build her confidence up so she will be ready.

We wanted to give her as much practice as possible of different papers / questioning styles so purchased a range. This is one of the ones I would definitely recommend as it offers a range of questions and highlights areas where your child can improve so you can assist with areas they are finding tricky.

This is not a stand alone solution and you would need this product along with several others to give a comprehensive overview depending on the requirements of the exams in your area (some schools do Maths/English and others do Maths/NVR etc).

I would recommend this product to other Amazon shoppers.
on 15 January 2013
The first story is VERY difficult, but very good for vocabulary.
The other stories are easier but also very good. The grammar questions are great for improving sentence construction.
on 3 April 2013
Just the thing for practising for the 11+

I was disappointed that I paid £32 to have 4 sets of books delivered first class. I ordered on a Sunday and they didn't arrive until the Wednesday morning. A complete waste of payment for a delivery charge. They probably would have been delivered on the same day if I had chosen the free 3-5 business days delivery option. I have always found Amazon to be excellent with the free delivery option but I particularly wanted the 11+ books as soon as possible as our school had suffered a fire and we had no resources with which to teach. I won't be doing that again.
on 27 April 2013
An excellent resource with all-round questions covering all aspects of required English grammar, comprehension and general knowledge.
The layout is refreshingly spacious and the type faces chosen are clear and simple. Good, interesting illustrations to texts and clear instructions in the questions. I use this a lot...
on 18 April 2013
Easy books for parents and children to use to develop skills for the Bucks 11 plus exam. Bite size tests for holidays .
on 8 April 2014