on 19 May 2012
My son loves this book even though it's hard for his age(8) , he finds it challenging !!!!!! Nice! Definitely old recommend!
on 25 May 2015
Very weak material cashing in on the 11+ bandwagon. As an English teacher, I feel the questions in Bond comprehension do not match at all what is actually in 11+ papers. Their style is completely different, and rather lazy. Istarted using Bond with my 11+ students and now, having used books from every published age bracket, have cast them aside.

Each unit features a weak comprehension, followed by masses of filler questions on grammar. This sounds like a good thing but many of the questions are on the level of 'make 'boy' plural'... yes, quite. A question like that can be found in the 9-10 book. another example is where they ask a ten year old to write a sentence using a full stop and capital letter. Is that not more suited to a 5 year old?

I would suggest using actual past papers (from any school) in order to prepare your child for 11+, not this cash-grab garbage.
on 15 September 2013
Have used these books many times with tutored pupils. Always very helpful in preparation for the exam and I use them as 'homework' so the children can complete them independently and then I can correct any mistakes and help with any misunderstandings.
on 1 January 2013
Each paper in the book is self contained so can be done in an hour's session, then self marked, peer marked or teacher marked. Students can track their progress over time. This is why I love it. The content covers technical English and what's required for the 11 plus exam.
on 9 January 2016
Brilliant book for 11+ preparation. I have used these books for all my 4 children and so far 3 of my kids have passed their 11+ and gone on to Grammar school. I cannot praise these books enough. Must be used for any 11+ prep work.
on 21 May 2012
I bought this book for my nephewa to help them out with there school work. It kept they busy and the great things is when marking the answer are available.
on 15 January 2014
First class educational tool My grand daughter who is eleven was recommended to use this by her tutor and finds it
easy to work with and understand
on 13 May 2014
Bond assessment books are the best in my opinion, great use for preparing towards the 11+ exams. The maths, verbal and nonverbal books are also great
on 6 June 2014
I love the 'No Nonsense' books, they are excellent!! The children have benefited from using this book, will definitely by some more of these books.
on 10 May 2013
This book is excellent and really helps reinforce the work done in school. It is also good practice for test situations.