the book gives you ideas on how to observe children in great detail and is helpful to know
how to write up observations and is very good for my course in child care
Published on 13 Dec 2009 by K. trivedi

3.0 out of 5 stars observation and assessment
I did not really like this book at it didn't help me with observations. If you had no experience it would give you some idea but for me I found it no help at all. It was recommended by my tutor but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who has experience with observations
Published 11 months ago by Belinda D

5.0 out of 5 stars A Practical Guide to Child Observation and Assessment 4th Edition, 13 Dec 2009
K. trivedi (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Practical Guide to Child Observation and Assessment 4th Edition (Paperback)
how to write up observations and is very good for my course in child care

5.0 out of 5 stars review of A practical guide to Child observation and Assessment 4th edition, 23 Nov 2010
this is a very good book it provides a very detailed picture of what is neede to observe the child, there are three, out of four, of us studying at the local Montessori in Dublin and we are sharing this book at the moment I'd recommend it to anyone that is doing a childcare/montessori course as this is going to be my bible for the net two yeears and I'm going to make my two colleagues/friends at the Montessori where I work buy there own copy. you'll find all the information that you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Informative, A must read, 22 Feb 2014
Great book,well written and very informative. I would recommend to all Childcare student! It did help me understand child observation and planning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HELP, 22 Feb 2014
Great help and very useful tool for every practitioner or teacher that plan his/her future with child care. Definetely helpful examples and tips and also information about assessments and observations.

4.0 out of 5 stars practical guide to child observation4th edition, 30 Dec 2013
bought as gift for college student who says it is alright
can't write anymore as I'm not using it myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Dec 2013
I purchased this book to help with my Level 3 Diploma in Preschool Practice. Even though the EYFS have changed the observation methods are still relevant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely helpful, 10 Dec 2013
Bought this for my HNC course in Early Education and Childcare, it has been extremely helpful with my observations and the evaluations of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Nov 2013
Very good book for childcare students. Practical and simply laid out. I would recommend it, really helpful. very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi, 27 Sep 2013
Have not used this much on my university course so far, but what I have used has been really useful so would reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 May 2013
5* for this book great for teachers or social workers or anyone who has to observe children. very informative, excellent examples.

ARRAY(0x10472fd8)