5.0 out of 5 stars My 3.5 year old grandson loves these stories
Published on 10 April 2011 by Joval

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fast for non-mother tongue
I bought this CD for my kids, who are not English mother tongue (aged 3 and 4). The reading is too fast for them. I was recommended to buy it and I did it even though on the description I could not find an indication of the recommended age.
Published 19 months ago by MiLa74

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3.5 year old grandson loves these stories, 10 April 2011
Joval "Jolly" (Malvern, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Johnny Morris Reads More Bedtime Stories (Vintage Beeb) (Audio CD)
I ordered Johnny Morris 'Bedtime Stories' and 'More Bedtime Stories' for my grandson, because his Daddy loved them when he was a little boy. He even has a gorilla called 'Tubthump'! My grandson listened to the two CD's over and over again. His Daddy and I enjoyed them as well, as they brought back happy memories of listening in the car on long journeys! Although there are many wonderful new writers and a feast of fantasc new books and audio books, it is quite special to enjoy shared memories with our children, and their children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 12 Jan 2012
I bought this for my daughter as a stocking filler-I may now be showing my age; but I remember loving Johnny Morris when I was younger. She has listened to this every night since she got it! (she has a bedtime story, then listens to a CD)So much so I just bought the 1st one (I bought them in the wrong order; but it makes no difference!) An excellent story CD for 4-7!

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny Morris at his best, 5 Mar 2011
When I was very little we had a cassette of this album, years later we used to talk about it as an old time great but couldn't find the cassete or any recording of it on the web. Finally it's out on cd so we can all reminisce and share it with our children too.
This cd is for all ages but it's especially good for kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny Morris reads more bedtime stories, 9 April 2013
My 4 yr old son loves Johnny Morris. He has the first of these cd's so when I saw this and it had been reduced in price, I could not, not buy it. My son always listens to an audio cd when he goes to bed and J M is one of his favourites. These animal stories are entertaining. What more can I say. Yes I would recomend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Sep 2012
Puts my 6year old to sleep in no time every night. Very funny, even listening to it the nth time.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Feb 2012
H. Scott (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
my 4 year old daughter absolutely loves Johnny Morris, this is a lovely cd - quite nostalgic for me too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A tonic, 22 May 2014
Surprisingly these stories read by the unforgettable Johnny Morris were a great hit with my 5 year old grandson who loves to listen to them in bed after his bedtime story. He has both tapes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old fashioned storytime, 21 May 2014
A. Howard "Neat" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This man has a relaxing, funny granddad voice, kids love this at bedtime. It is quiet enough to unwind them ready for sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Lane, 3 April 2014
S. M. Jones "Seren" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought for 3yr old grand daughter lovely simple stories and Johnny Morris's voice very soothing. She absolutely loves it, has it playing every night to go to sleep. She talks about the animals and mimics them as well. Will be buying more for other grand children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnny!, 17 Dec 2013
Really lovely for maybe a three year old to listen to, my 4 and 8 yr olds loved it the first couple of times, 8 yr old got bored after that, and 4 yr old finds it pretty boring now too. I reckon they'd enjoy it in the car though if I had a cd player there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Johnny Morris Reads More Bedtime Stories (Vintage Beeb)
Johnny Morris Reads More Bedtime Stories (Vintage Beeb) by Johnny Morris (Audio CD - 3 Feb 2011)