5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this.
Bought to listen to during a long road trip from London to Venice with our 3 children (6, 4, 2yrs). This was their introduction to Paddington, and they are hooked - we all loved it, and listened to it repeatedly. We highly recommend it.
Published on 17 July 2010 by Ing.M

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
I have fond memories of Paddington and looked forward to listening to this with my children.

My six-year old enjoyed the first story about when Paddington is found, but my 4 year old wasn't interested.

Published on 26 Mar 2011 by avid reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: Paddington: Please Look After This Bear and Other Stories (BBC Childrens Audio) (Audio CD)

The final two stories, particularly "The Amateur Dramatics" story, which is about Paddington doing sound effects at a play, was just too grown-up/old-fashioned for them and very difficult to understand.

We still enjoy the first story but I'm disappointed with the rest - seems an odd choice of stories to put on the CD - no continuity there.

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved this., 17 July 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars voices, 7 April 2010
C. Bennett - See all my reviews
My children have really enjoyed listening to this cd but I found the voices slightly too theatrical - especially Mrs Brown. This is only a mild criticism and shouldn't put you off, I expect I'm just so used to Michael Hordern narrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars From my childhood, 17 Oct 2009
K. Smith (Huntingdon) - See all my reviews
These are the definitive audios of Paddington - the voices are perfect and we all love them as a family. I just wish there were more with Michael Horden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but a bit short (according to my 5 year old), 17 Dec 2010
My kids (1, 3 and 5) love this one but the three story (I think 7 disc) A Bear Called Paddington: Complete & Unabridged is better value. The kids love the Stephen Fry reading too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good CD, 14 Sep 2010
My little boy loves this CD and he has dug out his Paddington and is looking for more books as well :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5yr old enjoyed it, 8 Jan 2010
Bought to go in a personal cd player for in car (so I don't have to listen to it!!). He really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a read, 22 April 2014
My great niece really enjoyed really this book after I had given it to her as a present. I can recommend it to anyone looking for a good read for a child.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back, 9 July 2013
Lovely stories, I enjoyed them as a child. My son does enjoy them (aged 4) but prefers Thomas the tank engine

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for granddaughter, 1 Jun 2013
W. A. Staines (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
An ideal present for my granddaughter. She loves being read to but also loves listening to stories in the car.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Paddington: Please Look After This Bear and Other Stories (BBC Childrens Audio)
2.44