Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 October 2015
I was a little dissapointed by this volume. Max is a likeable character, but so far he seems to be getting by more on luck than skill. The only reason I did not give this 2 stars is that they did it did have clues to the Prefessor's connection to Max. My boys do prefer the Beast Quest series.
on 25 April 2013
This is book 3 of the Sea Quest series, and Adam Blade has done it again. A good, well written story, that kept my 9 year old son reading (which does take a lot, as he's not the biggest of readers). He enjoyed it, but not as much as the first two in the series, so he gives it 4 stars and recommends you start from Book 1.
on 31 October 2014
Finally, a series of books which has ignited my seven year old's interest in reading! Exciting stories which end each chapter on a cliffhanger so maintain interest.
on 3 November 2013
My son loves these books. They are a good adventure story with lots of animals and excitement. It has cards at the end and a map at the front.
on 28 July 2013
Purchased for Son's birthday and he loves it. Similar to Beast Quest (except in the water) - action packed book!
on 27 February 2013
Bought for my son who loves the beast quest series. He's not been able to put this series down since it arrived.
on 29 April 2013
I gave it to my grandson who said it was good!! I did not read it myself as it is not to my taste.
on 20 February 2015
These books have got my reluctant reader asking me to get the next ones delivered very quickly :)
on 12 March 2014
My little boy who is 8 loves these books. He can't read them quick enough he won't put them down!
on 28 February 2016