Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 June 2015
Wonderful sentiment to bring a tear to the eye of most parents. I do prefer the original version 'keep love in your heart little one' but difficult to get a new copy of this now
on 11 March 2014
Everything I have ever wanted to say to my children!
I have bought them each a copy and hope they keep it forever in their hearts as they are in mine.
on 31 January 2013
Fab little book we bought to read to our little boy of 18 months. Not sure he quite gets the emotion it stirs in his parents, but maybe one day he will :)
on 13 March 2014
Picked this up by chance from the library - A lovely book, well written and guaranteed to tug at the heart strings. Your kids won't appreciate it though!
on 26 December 2014
Gorgeous book! I welled up the first few times I read it to my son. It really does say what every parent thinks. Lovely book every child should have it.
on 30 December 2013
Beautiful and moving. I love reading this with my children. Simple, but profound. This works with children of different ages on different levels.
on 12 December 2015
Lovely, sweet, sentimental book. Great animations. Bought as a first birthday present for my daughter and it was perfect - will keep it forever!
on 30 January 2014
A lovely story for guilt ridden parents that makes you feel a little less guilty about working/always being "too busy to play"
on 21 June 2014
My daughter loves this book, almost as much as me and her Mummy. Great for a bedtime story, over and over, never gets tedious.
on 29 December 2015
Loved this book, but unfortunately misplaced our copy that we originally bought 3years ago, so this was a replacement.