5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!
Fantastic easy to read book. Great for the imagination. We have had many pretend Alien Tea Picnics. Both 2 and 6 year old love this book
Published on 21 Oct. 2012 by whitelam

Published on 4 Feb. 2011 by Lady Chatterley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new about this - retitled version of Come to Tea on Planet Zum zee, 4 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
DON'T buy this if you think it's a new one - it's a renamed version of 'Come to Tea on Planet Zum Zee' which my Granddaughter loves. It being published Feb 11, you would expect a new story - perhaps to do with the 'monster' character on the front cover of the 'new' one. Was a HUGE dissapointment when excited 3yr old granddaughter was looking forward to a new bedtime story only to discover some slight alterations to the pictures and the same story. So if you've already got 'Come to tea on Planet Zum Zee'don't buy it, if you haven't, then it is actually a nice story - just means I shall be wary of books from this author now, which is a shame, as if this becomes a habit (changing covers & titles) then how will we know it's really new?

1.0 out of 5 stars A re-titled existing book!, 5 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
I was very disappointed to receive this book and find it to be exactly the same book as "Come to tea on planet Zum Zee" just re-dressed in line with the "Aliens love....." range. I was hoping it was a sequel to the original book, I feel that I have been mislead and think that maybe others will too.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Wrong Title, 14 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
We bought "Come to tea on planet Zum Zee" for our grandchildren and they really loved it. So we were pleased to see another title by the same author "Aliens love smelly jelly". Imagine our disappointment when we unwrapped the books and saw that they were just the same as "Come to tea", just with a different title!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!, 21 Oct. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly on a plate, 24 Sept. 2011
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
This again is a popular book with the children I work with. They already enjoy the other books in this series and to have another one is just so exciting for them. They loved the colours and the illustrations and this led to a lot of discussion on what kind of jellies they like or don't like. I would recommend this book and the others in the series. Looking forward to another edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alien Tea on the Planet Zum-Zee, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
This is a brilliant book! My sons (aged 2 1/2 and 5) absolutely love it. They had several months of asking for this book EVERY night at bedtime and now know it off by heart. The story is moral without any cringe factor, the rhyme is fun and it has added a whole host of astronomy related words to their vocabulary! A great purchase for your own kids or as a gift. :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 28 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
My daughter , now 17 months; just LOVES this book. I couldn't quite understand why, at first, (I didn't think she would enjoy the Aliens) but she just makes us read it over and over. It has a lovely moral undertone - but totally bizarre and allows a little imagination to grow.THANK YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love smelly jelly aliens, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
Great book. Captured the imagination and attention of my 2 and 7 year old nieces as well as my own 3 year old son. Fantastic rhymes, and, like Dinosaurumpus, neatly calms down at the end of the book, perfect for pre-lights out bedtime read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The children in my class found this book very funny. We had loads of great ideas about different ..., 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
The children in my class found this book very funny. We had loads of great ideas about different food aliens could bring to parties as well as descriptions if the aliens themselves. Very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely book ., 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee (Paperback)
My son borrowed this book from the library and loved it so much that he pestered me into getting it for him. He still loves reading it and it has been some time since I bought it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee
Alien Tea on Planet Zum-Zee by Tony Mitton (Paperback - 3 Feb. 2011)