5.0 out of 5 stars Fire world
This is a book that you can't put down.With so much detail it is a brilliant book.I would recommend this read to any one but if under 9 this book may be hard to understand.I think chris d'lacey has made brillient books for young and old
Published on 30 May 2011 by sue

3.0 out of 5 stars decent book
Published 6 months ago by Jacob Hawkes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Jun 2012
L. Burgoyne (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
Whilst I was a bit daunted and unsure when I realised that this book is set in a completely different world to the previous books, with different(ish) characters, I soon got completely engrossed in it. I did miss the characters of the first books and was terribly anxious to know what was happening to them and disappointed not to be finding out right away, but the new world is so enjoyable that I was willing to forget about them for a bit. The world building is terrific, with fantastic description and I love the fire birds. The story is gripping and the suggestion of a link with the other world keeps you guessing and interested throughout. I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire world, 30 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive Fan, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
I am such a massive fan of this series! The first book is a little young, but the series really kicks off in the second book. The whole series is a fast paced adventure, full of twists and turns and Fire world doesn't disappoint. The story line is quite complex for younger readers (as was some of the Harry Potter books another big favourite of mine) but 10 - 12year olds should manage ok. I would recommend this to anyone who likes fast paced adventure a really great read for young and old alike plus it has dragons! what more do i need to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVE SERIES, 28 July 2011
This series captivated me many years ago, and i have bought every book so-far.
The writing style is very good and this book can be loved by all ages! I would strongly reccomend this to anyone looking for a great series of books, if i had my way, this would have won and be nominated for this years carnegie award.
please keep up the good work chris d'lacey!
Also, the dilivery was excellent, it arrived in two days and in pristine condition. Also i would like to use this post as an opeertunity to thank YODEL (your delivery) and the royal mail for delivering my amazon purchases over the past few years, the postal services used by amazon are reliable, fast, and the workers really have a passion for their job. thank you everyone!
P.S: buy this book, you wont be dissapointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars decent book, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
I have not read the whole book but I have about 40 pages left, the story is interesting and a good read, however the story is very different compared to the last 5 odd books which seems like the writer might be trying to make the series last a bit longer than it really should be as this book's setting, in my opinion, is not as good as the story in the last couple books and would probably be better of as an independent story, like the hobbit and the lord of the rings books. However the story is still good and worth picking up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 7 Jan 2014
Mrs. V. G. Welch "welch dragon" (great britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
Great choice for my older grandson. Lovely collection of books which I have purchased others from Amazon this Christmas. Covers are lovely, and I am sure more will be purchased in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 17 Mar 2013
Rita Harwood "Rita in Loughborough" (Leicestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
I am pretty sure these books are meant foryoungsters but I am in my 60's and I have loved the series. Bought the first book for a Nephews birthday started reading it and had to go back and get another because I was enjoying it so much. Since then I have worked my way thorough the series and I have througly enjoyed all of them. Book one was quite tame and fluffy but since then the story has grown in depth and maturity so I am sure it will be enjoyed by all lovers of famtasy and in particular dragons

1.0 out of 5 stars An unwelcome change., 8 July 2012
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
I've been following the Last Dragon Chronicles from the start, and have thoroughly enjoyed them, up until I read this one. There was what seemed to me as an unwelcome shift from the fantasy/fairytale genra to some sort of sci-fi.

All of the characters were different, and it really seemed as though the author had gotten bored of writing his own series. I was unwilling to continue reading the book, but I did, hoping that it would redeem itself. I was thoroughly disappointed, as up until the very end there was nothing in the plot that contributed to the plot of the previous books.

There was also an unnecessary amount of colons that were added into words.

4.0 out of 5 stars fire world, 18 Oct 2011
The Last Dragon Chronicles every book has been good and this book is just as good as the rest but it takes some time to get what is going on but it is good and hard to put down. so if you liked the other books get this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World (Paperback)
This was always a fantastic series. You do have to have read the other books for it to make any sense.
This book adds something extra to an already fantastic series. A very cleverly woven story. The book just leaves you wanting more and quickly!!

The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World
The Last Dragon Chronicles: 6: Fire World by Chris D'lacey (Paperback - 1 Sep 2011)
5.24