Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 April 2011
Our kids - 4 and 2 - love this story about Chutney who plants a tree in Drabsville where everything is grey and boring, and eventually convinces the townsfolk to celebrate their differences and bring their town to life. The rhymes are great, the illustrations have heaps of details, and the story itself is a really nice one.
on 1 December 2009
This book is absolutely fabulous. Highly reccomended for children and a pleasure to read for their parents. My kids and I enjoy the sentiment of this heart warming book.
on 5 January 2016
My kids and I love this story. I have several of their books and have yet to be disappointed. My kids are growing, would it be weird if I bought these for myself? LOL!
on 26 February 2014
This is a real favourite, a lovely story with good meaning and a nice happy cheery tale. Illustrations are really fantastic too. I enjoy it almost as much as my son!
on 23 April 2012
This book is simply brilliant! Well written and beautiful illustrations. A must have purchase whether you have young children or teach a class - it really is good!
on 8 October 2010
great book, my 3 year old has read it som much in the last few weeks that she has memorised all the words. The images in the book are really well done too.
on 13 February 2011
This is one of my son favorate books, loves the monkies and the tale of that you should do things that make you happy and not always do as you are told .
on 14 April 2013
A great story with a moral which should appeal to the idealism in young children which, with the guidance of parents, should prove an inspiration.
on 28 October 2015
Nice story which we all love. But the delivery envelope was not hard back and the book was folded on arrival and one page was not attached.
on 3 October 2015
What a great book have read it over and over with a child with disabilities who just loves the story and the coulours are great.