4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 18 Jan 2005
This is a very good book. I'm 13 and i still enjoyed it. it really doesn't matter what age you are. Anyone can enjoy it. It's funny, it is very imaginative and in some ways it is interesting (yes thats right interesting)! The only down-side to this book is the size. It is too short. Although that does mean if you're a parent and you're trying to get you're son to read, it's brilliant.
A definite, definite recommendation.
Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasitc!!!!, 29 Mar 2005
hi I am also 13 and I think this book was very good and enjoyable! Oh and of cause humourous yes thats right all that amzing stuff in one book and if you are going to read this book you should also consider getting all the other jiggy mcue books because they are so funny.Some people decide they dont like the cover and they think it will be rudie nudie dudie hehehe. But that is whats wrong judging a book by its cover. But people who do read this book will find out that things that happen to him that you wouldnt think of happenig to anyone in the whole wide world for example losing your clothes (for a reason that I will not tell in case you have not read it)make you gigle and laugh till it hurts you so bad you start jumping up and down(doesnt make you do this)and embarressing things happening to you in front of the person you like... but shall say no more now because other wise I will give the story away but if you want to know what im on about then you shall have to buy the book and read it because it will facinate you of what happens. It is so amazing and enjoyable you can read it over and over again so do you get my drift now go and get it or regret it. This book I would say could be read between the ages of 10 and 102. Enjoy buying and reading this book because I cant say/type anything more because my fingers are tired and like I said I would give away the story line.lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed tons, 29 July 2011
My daughter won't let me read these any more as I laugh too much when I read these to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantasitc!!!!, 29 Mar 2005
hi I am also 13 and I think this book was very good and enjoyable! Oh and of cause humourous yes thats right all that amzing stuff in one book and if you are going to read this book you should also consider getting all the other jiggy mcue books because they are so funny.Some people decide they dont like the cover and they think it will be rudie nudie dudie hehehe. But that is whats wrong judging a book by its cover. But people who do read this book will find out that things that happen to him that you wouldnt think of happenig to anyone in the whole wide world for example losing your clothes (for a reason that I will not tell in case you have not read it)make you giggle and laugh till it hurts you so bad you start jumping up and down(doesn't make you do this)and embarressing things happening to you in front of the person you like... but shall say no more now because other wise I will give the story away but if you want to know what im on about then you shall have to buy the book and read it because it will facinate you of what happens. It is so amazing and enjoyable you can read it over and over again so do you get my drift now go and get it or regret it. This book I would say could be read between the ages of 10 and 102. Enjoy buying and reading this book because I cant say/type anything more because my fingers are tired and like I said I would give away the story line.lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 Mar 2013
Says it in the title
Best book I have ever read. Seriously funny. How does Michael Lawrence do it? Buy It now

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous book, 26 Feb 2013
Hay if you are looking for a new fantastic book I suggest this one partly because it is a epic book and fun to read you'll laugh your socks of if you read all of it as well as the starting of the next book now here are some random words: :) f2f km jug f2f uhh f2f uhh f2f uhh f2f uhh f2f uhh f2f m in this is even a I need an online store in a movie that is the past two decades to a movie taught in this one was good but good as a awesome uhh uhh chatty and in a runoff and the same HOME FOR the best possible price for a runoff to read m.p.h.the first time to read m.p.h.the first time to read m.p.h.the first time to read m.p.h.Jones and fun to read m.p.h.Ryan Howard and the best way to readhcjhhc the same RUBBISH from a movie about poo ppl the best possible price for a runoff to read m.p.h.the first time to read m.p.h.the first time to time and the same way that is the past two years of the same RUBBISH and colleague who our website at the past few h uhh uh uh faithful l hmm c.f. ooh vBulletin I'll cm I'll cm I'll uhh vBulletin John c.f. ok in c.f. ppl in hmm on c.f. ok vBulletin l hmm hmm ok uhh c.f. ok c.f. l hmm c.f. ok cm hmm hmm hmm c.f. I'm hmm cm hmm cm I'll cm I'llhmm I'm hmm hmm ok cm I'll I took hmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)33553663663664666646634+):0:_:-):(:-0((!!((((((#))=))_66 rabbit in the best possible price for a runoff++==))((=))=))=))=))=))=)))))=)=)=):/] to read m.p.h.the 6 6 66

4.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 1 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
I loved this book and thought it was hilarious. I love the Jiggy McCue stories and i am going to buy one for my friend this christmas.

Nudie Dudie is one of my favourite Jiggy books. It is diffrent to any book i read. I would strongly reccomend it to anyone of any age! ENJOY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely funny, 16 Aug 2012
My 9yr old sons words "extremely funny, rude at times. Not as funny as the curse of the poltergoose but still must read. Love the whole set of Jiggy McCue !

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Jiggy McCue: Nudie Dudie (Paperback)
I bought this for my 11 year old son who seems to enjoy reading them. There are others in the series of books.

ARRAY(0xab019c6c)

Jiggy McCue: Nudie Dudie
Jiggy McCue: Nudie Dudie by Michael Lawrence (Paperback - 2 July 2009)
4.49