on 23 April 2012
I was very impressed with this book, I used it straight after I'd finished my Constitutional and Administrative law revision and found it to be so much better. It's really because criminal centres far more on problem questions as opposed to essays. This contrasts starkly to C+A which is predominately essay based. This criminal revision guide is good at giving you an almost step by step guide to answering problem questions. It also has a surprising amount of material for answering essay questions, law commission reports and such chiefly, but also a sometimes perplexing amount of info on the old law. As is a common theme with this series it doesn't contain every case you need and I suspect that if you only used this book you could expect no higher than a 2:2 in the exam. Nevertheless I would recommend it 100% as an excellent centre point to structure your revision around. I found it best to use in combination with a good textbook to flesh out the content of the revision guide a bit - Criminal Law: Text, Cases, and Materials is one of the best.
on 13 December 2013
We were advised to get these books and they are very helpful for the course content of law that I am studying. If anybody doing a Foundation to Law would advise to get this along with the others in the series.
on 4 May 2013
Fantastic addition for any law school student. Makes for the perfect revision tool and from my experience, the entire series of Law Express revision guides are invaluable.
on 4 May 2013
This is a very nice book to buy for revising. It will refresh your memory and get you ready for your exams.
on 11 July 2014
Very comprehensive revision Guide both for exams and for graduates
on 29 November 2013
I've recommended this to everyone on my course and now they all swear by it. This book is ideal for those that have trouble navigating around those heavy, large textbooks we get supplied at the beginning of the course.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this guide for my A-level exam, it is every good as it contains most of the the stuff I am learning in simplified form :) Fast delivery and good price :)
on 13 May 2011
This book is the ulitmate revision guide! It took my an hour and a half to go through all the key topics thats needed for my exam with relevant examples and consistently useful tips about application in exams.
on 17 July 2014
If you read Law, you should read this. It's really accessible and has pretty much whatever you need to know.
on 1 February 2012
Ordered the book two days ago and it arrived this morning. Which by the way is a lot earlier than the estimated 3-12 days mentioned. The price was very cheap in comparison to my uni's bookstore and the description was on point. I bought a used copy and it was in good condition. You can tell it was used but it was very clean and the sender even sent a note along with the book wishing me luck on my studies. I thought that was sweet. Wish I could say thank you but this is the only way how. So if you ever have to order a book and you come along KD_Lots order from him. P.S - These books are really good and easy to understand. I've used this brand for Contract, Public, Tort, Legal Methods & Systems and Consitutional and Administrative Law and they have helped me especially during the exams