on 23 May 2013
Very helpful guide while preparing for exams. Yet I would recommend it to use only as a reference as this is limited in cases and information. Overall, extremely helpful with a core text book.
on 26 March 2016
I was struggling with my course material with ICSA for this module. This book does what it says on the tin & helped me understand the concepts in bite size chunks along with the meatier course material. However, it is very simplified & doesn't contain as much core information as the other title by Lee Roach I purchased.
on 9 January 2014
This book was a really handy quick guide having read the main text that accompany lectures this was ideal for a quock brush up prior to exam and for case reference.
on 20 February 2015
Bought for my undergraduate law course; really useful and informative. Clear and concise. Great support for an undergraduate degree.
on 14 February 2014
This is a good revision. It helped me understand the topics I am studying before moving on to more detailed book.
on 30 April 2014
There is nothing wrong with the content of this book. It is detailed and comprehensive, and it covers most of the content that we need to review. BUT, when I receive this book, I am SO surprised to see that there is a cut through every single page of this book. It seems that a knife or something has cut though book, leaving 1 cm tears on the right side of the book. Although it does not affect reading, I am paying for a new book which should be complete without this kind of damages. Since I do not have time to replace it, I really think that the books should be double checked before selling. Anyway, I am not happy with this condition.
on 14 April 2016
Excellent, recommended and trusted seller. AAA*
on 10 August 2014
Exactly what was needed and ordered
on 24 February 2015
Love the book of company law
on 17 January 2016