on 7 June 2013
Bought this book to revise from for my English exam and turned out a good buy!!! It is very well laid out and all the notes were useful and the ideas that were brought up I used in my exam!
on 17 March 2013
My daughter's English teacher recommended this revision guide. I have taken a look and think its great. Would be much better if daughter opened it and read it though!
on 30 April 2014
Excellent - In very good condition even though it was not new - arrived quickly

It is useful - it was easy to read - keywords was highlighted in bold
It had bullet points of main events
then it has a summary of the key points
At the back it has possible exam essays groups by grade
It highlighted how they achieve the grade and what enabled them to move up a level
on 26 October 2015
Very clear notes and well structured in terms of pertinent themes, character, plot, language and structure. We also appreciated key quotes, explanation of technical mountaineering terms and notes on the controlled assessments to help with revision.Thank you!
on 14 January 2013
Together with the book this has been a very suitable revision tool and has helped a very reluctant scholar to finally begin to understand what is needed for forthcoming exams.
on 30 December 2012
my son needed this book for his studies and after inquiring locally. found it cheaper here.
My son can use it and still sell it and get most of his his money back
on 25 April 2013
This is proving very useful for my son's GCSE revision. It has really helped his understanding of relationships between characters and other themes.
on 22 October 2015
Is a very good value for money and is amazing for a student, very easy to revise from and many hints to help. would recommend to students
on 29 April 2014
The product is exactly what it said it would be. York Notes are very clear and helpful to those studying for GCSE . It arrived on time.
on 24 April 2016
This helped me to understand the book. With the York notes, I felt that I was able to answer the text in front of me.