on 26 November 2010
I use this book to give myself an introduction to each topic.
Haven't started my exam revision yet so I can't comment fully on its merits re: exam cramming, but it is a useful quick read (to supplement my lecture notes) if I want to briefly go over a topic on the bus for instance.
Whilst the text is necessarily brief, it is very concise and informative. The separate sections on making one's answer stand out are invaluable, it will often highlight a point or subtlety that may get lost in the large amounts of dense text in some of the core texts.
Whilst the sections it does provide are excellent, there is no chapter specifically devoted to EU liability. When my course covered that topic it made me realise just how useful this book is on the areas it does cover, so whilst it was an annoying omission, I can't justify awarding below 4 stars for this book.

As one may guess, I strongly recommend it to EU Law students.
on 30 January 2011
This book is ok, very basic though -definitely not too be relied upon for revision, but will help give an understanding of the basics.
on 17 March 2012
This book, and the whole series, has been my god send throughout my first year and is really very helpful, concise, well worded and easy to read. Some might even call it a bed time book!
VINE VOICEon 26 April 2011
You will definitely not learn from this book all the EU law you need to know to do well in undergraduate exams but it is a decent revision guide (as the title suggests).
on 22 November 2014
Excellent book for a quick reference! I carry it with me in my bag whenever I'm in uni or in the library, and its always on my desk.
on 16 May 2012
great study guide i recommend all the law express books to any body interested in learning law or who is learning law.
on 14 April 2016
Excellent, recommended and trusted seller. AAA*
on 26 September 2015