on 15 April 2014
Clear, complete, user-friendly. This is the best English dictionary I've ever had and I appreciate it very much. I suggest this dictionary to everyone who wants to have a good "partner"!
on 24 November 2012
The book itself is wonderful, I would recommend it to every advanced learner.

My point: It has a few dints at the cover and back.

Quick sending!! Thank you very much!!
on 25 December 2012
I bought this product before one month, it is really help full to my studies but still I couldn't install the one year free app for my iPhone, if any one know the link please send me.
on 28 February 2013
This dictionary is great when it comes to increasing and varying the vocabulary. I bought this because I wanted a dictionary which could be used both in highshool and university.
on 17 May 2013
most useful dictionary of contemporary English, I love it, very easy to use, explicit!used the 2009 one throughout university and it was more than helpful!
on 28 October 2013
this book is a good english dictionary for everyday use to improve my english vocabulary. simple explanations that explains thing clear to me.good
on 8 February 2013
The software is so good that I can get a lot of knowledge like grammar and pronunciation. It's colourful, which is quite convenient to recognize.
on 11 November 2013
great advanced dictionary. very good for learning and useful for advanced learners. I recommend it for everybody who want to learn english
on 27 May 2014
It's the best Dictionary I had , easy to use especially with the CD , I Recommend for beginner to use the CD to learn pronunciation
on 13 October 2013
The best Dictionary I ever had. Very fast delivery. Price couldn't be better. If you need a dictionary get that one right now