on 30 April 2009
Fantastic study guide for AS and A2 English Combined students. As a teacher I recommend the book for all my students; it is clearly laid out in the different modules covering OCR, AQA and Edexcel, and has practice questions, tutorials on syntax and grammar, and exam-style extracts.
on 27 December 2013
This revision book is the absolute must-have if you study AS & A2 English Language and Literature. If you are a new AS (Pre-advanced) student like I am, you will be introduced with easy-to-find topics and sections about your courses and you will be given information in bitesize chunks such as Wordclasses for example, that will be divided for easier revision and to revise quicker you will be given additional tips too (especially on the coursework side too!). Please purchase this as it is better than any other and is suitable for ALL examination boards.
on 6 December 2015
I get these book for help me to pass a level myself as a man myself of some years older than usual being not from this country UK by birth but being from Turkmenistan or somewhere similarly distant and shall we say OTHER and/or mysteriously eastern/oriental, not to say threatening these days if you swallow all that guff, and must say it have proved invaluabubble to me in my studies if I do say so myself I really do love it here and only want a little horse to do my devilries on.
on 11 October 2010
I am currently taking English Language and Literature for A-levels and decided to get a study book that would help me through the course with suggestions, hints and tips on how to complete different types of work to your best standard and of course to remind you of what certain words mean in English if you are a bit rusty eg. A Noun. etc (as I have not studied English for a couple of years!)
Also a good seller and it was very quickly recieved.
on 4 December 2010
I purchased this book when I studied "A" level English language and literature. I achieved an "A" so it obviously proved its worth.
Very easy to read and understand. An excellent guide and a totally priceless tool for anyone studying A level English LIT/LANG.
on 16 March 2012
I HAD JUST FINISHED PRESSING THE "PLACE YOUR ORDER BUTTON" AND THE NEXT DAY THE BOOK WAS ALREADY IN MY LETTER BOX. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT SERVICE. I WISH THEY SERE ALL LIKE THIS!!
on 2 April 2015
Excellent book really useful of your studying lang lit as terminology can be hard to learn but this book breaks it down and makes it a doddle to learn!
on 1 May 2014
Read this and you will sneak up the grade boundaries. Set out to cover all requirements of the course and can only enhance your writing and analysis.
on 4 September 2013
Bought this for Alevel with wjec, great, no issues, got a B at Alevel with this. cant fault price or delivery, came on time.
on 30 November 2013
Very good & interesting, detailed book. Happy with purchase & fast dispatch. Buy it you will be happy with purchase