5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
i think that this revision guide has helped me in my a-level English language. for me it has been really helpful! it involves key points on spoken language and some key theories. there is also great linguistic techniques in which has sincerely helped with my annotating skills. so overall a very good buy, i would recommend this to any one who is doing English language and perhaps need a little bit of help in the subject. it also was a swift delivery, so thanks :)

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful!!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
Helpful for assessment and exams... as the information was cut into little information but was very basic and very easy to use

4.0 out of 5 stars Revision express AS and A2 eglish lang, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
this was for my daughter and she said it is very use full for her in her revision exerciser. meet her expectation

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
Very helpful. My teachers recommended to me to get this book, it helps me when I revise and it's fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars revision AS English Language, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
Really good revision book to read. The book was delivered quickly and in excellent condition.I would recommande this item if you are studying English Language

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby at all! thanks letts and lonsdale :), 23 Mar 2010
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
The book is like the textbook I never had in English language. Prior to receiving the book I was anxious as to whether it would meet my needs in terms of my examination board - AQA B but this wonderful not only did that but it selects what parts you need for specific examining boards and shows you what you don't really need to learn. It is great in this sense as I already, like most AS students have tons of revision to do already. I am glad I bought this book but I still wish it added more depth in some areas and more ideas on how to analyse each language feature maybe like pragmatics, where it was touched on but thankfully it has an index for definitions of words which helps direct your analysis but I feel more depth could have been included basically in other parts too.
Overall it is a great book and if you do not already own a textbook or a revision book for this subject I strongly recommend this one whatever your board. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct 2009
Rukhsar Ahmed - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
This is helping me with my work especially homework and it is helping my understanding of English Language in A Level. Discover GrammarThis book is essential as well when you are doing AS English Language.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for passing your AS!, 11 Oct 2009
Mr. J. T. Finneran (West Sussex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
Absolutely fabulous guide to everything on the as syllabus throughout all exam boards. A great guide to annotating style models but also helping you with the parts of your exams. Well worth the money spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help through the course and for revision!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
I bought this book at the beginning of my first year in College, and so far it's helped me in class, with homework, my coursework, and now I can't revise without it. Everything is set out simple so it's easy to understand, it includes 'grade boosting' tips and has checkpoints on every page for you to go over to make sure you understood everything. I'll be keeping this for my A2 year. Definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for revision, 9 Feb 2012
This review is from: Revision Express AS and A2 English Language (Paperback)
I bought this having been suggested to by my teacher, even though I am learning all the terminology and other things which I need to know. However, this book is great during those periods which your teacher teaches you something, and you don't really understand what they are rambling on about; the book includes detailed expressions and explainations and contains activites to ensure the understanding too. The book also indicates what parts are taught in AS and A2 which allows the reader (at A2 study) to see which area they do not need to revise. It's great and I would definitely recommend to those who want to achieve a good grade in Language.

Revision Express AS and A2 English Language
Revision Express AS and A2 English Language by Mr Alan Gardiner (Paperback - 18 Sep 2008)
11.59