Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 January 2012
It is a very informative revision guide for any exam board! Has everything in compact form and easy to understand. I am currently studying economics at AS level and it has helped me a lot. Definitely would recommend it to anyone studying economics, especially those who are struggeling with it. I found economics quite difficult at first but now it is so much easier that I understand the concepts quite well. Overall, good product.
on 3 June 2011
Very useful as I bought this book to read up on Economics to prepare for university as my school does not offer Economics. Really help as it gives end of chapter tests and summary notes as well as examiner's advice.
on 25 January 2011
I bought this as an aid to revision for Economics A-level that I, essentially, self taught. This revision guide tidily somes up all exam boards' syllabuses. This is definately an aid though, I used sample papers from the AQA website to test and secure my knowledge. Don't know how well I've done yet though!
on 4 January 2013
I would recommend this product because it covers most of chapters (EdExcel) and provides enough examples. I would suggest more mock exams in there.
on 10 February 2014
~Just what i needed ,absolutely perfect just like the description. A great buy. I recommend it to anyone thinking of getting this.
on 18 August 2014
Great book! - Really Helped boost my A2 economics grade
on 21 October 2014
A very good book, explaining the concepts well
on 3 August 2010
I bought this book preceding my AS Economics exam to get a head start, and this has been good, but not the simplest of Economics books - especially if you're beginning. The book does go into detail, but at points it's pretty vague and could be improved on. I am probably being generous with a four star review regarding the content but it's not all that bad, and maybe upon starting my educational year I will be able to grasp the concepts easier.

Overall though, it's a good book and I would recommend it for purchase.
on 4 July 2014