Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2014
Totally recommend this book...it has reenergised me into exercising again. Well written with clear photos, instructions and explanations; professional, accessible and inspiring! The handy ring binder also means I can take it with me when travelling and use it when I'm out and about...every keep fit enthusiast should buy this little gem!
on 22 May 2014
Pop-up Gym has nailed what modern fitness is all about - whether you are a gym goer or a time poor professional
this is a book that adds insight and expertise on the right way to exercise for everyone - Denoris' demystifies what can be an intimidating world into a great practical manual that fits into any regime
on 19 November 2015
This is a very good book for both beginners and those who already train, as it sets programme of exercise step by step or you could build your own.The book motivates and explains each excercise and most can be done with very little additional equipment.
A few dislikes but only small, a) the book is spiral bound but you can not fold the book on itself due to the way the cover encase the spiral, b) the warm up and stretch excercises are discussed are after the main exercises are listed - should be earlier, c) some of the initial chapters go on a bit much and could be slimmed down.
I would recommend the book to anyone who wants to get back in shape, loose weight or generally improve their level of fitness.
on 25 May 2014
I just love this book. Not only is it the best book on exercise I have read but it's such a convenient size to travel with. I'm going to buy lots more to give as presents to friends.
on 28 May 2014
Easy to follow, with explanatory photos and lots of different exercises that you can do anywhere. Suits all fitness levels.
on 8 May 2014
I bought this book to try something different to try and get fit without going to the gym (as I hate being stuck inside!). I'm feeling so inspired by the simple but effective exercises & motivated by the philosophy in this book and can't wait to get started and stop making excuses why fitness can't be part of my busy day. Let the 6 week challenge begin...
on 24 October 2014