Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 September 2014
If you work with children and get stuck for ideas on things to do with them - these books are fantastic. They are full of pictures and ideas to help you.
on 30 December 2013
I work with children and we are always after new ideas for outside and there is a lot of good ideas in this book. .When we are back at work after the holidays we are going to do the small world area and like the ideas in the book. good value and delivery.
on 12 May 2014
plenty of ideas to use at home or in a setting. Worth buying, good value for money. see other in series
on 12 June 2014
Brilliant book , has given me lots if ideas to develop our outside area at work as well as ideas to use at home . Fast dispatch . Thanks
on 1 September 2013
Every FStage teacher should own this book...creativity at it's best, go and buy it now, Clegg is an inspiration to all who believe in breaking the boundaries!
on 30 August 2014
This is a great series. Have several others and this did not disappoint
on 4 January 2015
Good ideas - some I have already tried with success
on 2 February 2016
Loved these ideas for outdoors. Such a good little book to have. Easy instructions to follow with good illustrations.
on 5 October 2014
Bought these for my partner as she has just started he teaching course. Full of great ideas and well worth the money.
on 11 November 2015
I have several of the books in this range, many of the ides in this book we already do in my setting